Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miforcln
Noob
Noob
Miforcln

Number of posts : 14
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before?   Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 am

Yeah I went to 1 the other day and it really wasnt that entirely bad they have pretty good meals and desserts and you pay like 40 $ a person to get a power card and basically the points and money you get on the power card go towards the amount of arcade games you swipe you power card with its pretty cool you guys should go

and you can get tickets and win prizes its pretty cool

and pretty much you get to play unlimited arcade games including house of the dead 1 2 3 and 4, artic thunder, rambo and a lot more to choose from not just those games
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before?   Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am

Please dont double post aka replying to your own post. In the future if you want to add something to your post, just use the edit button.. I have merge your posts for you this time.

And yes ive been to dave and busters, I just go there with friends for food and arcades, not really trying to win any tickets.
Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever been to a Dave & Busters before?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: