Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

black and white are the worst games ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arctofire
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-03-23

black and white are the worst games ever Empty
PostSubject: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 am

I enjoyed red and blue ,gold and silver ,ruby and sapphire, fire red and leaf green(my Favourite) and diamond and pearl
but I certainly did not enjoy black and white.

Its a shame cos nintendo weren't close to making it the best pokemon game ever because the story was great and so was the game play. I just wished they would have used proper pokemon. But no nintendo used these new pokemon which most of them were absolutely terrible. In fact I remember playing the game saying I would do anything for a level 1 magicarp cos even he is about 100 times better than the new pokemon

bellow are the pokemon which were especially awful

lillypup
shelmet
purrolin
liepard
simisage
simisear
simipour
heatmor
boufallant
cubchoo

the only ones whitch were good were

deino
zwellos
gollet
golurk
zoura
zourak

Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : black and white are the worst games ever Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 am

What do you mean they weren't good? the design?

might i remind you that in red and blue, there was a pokemon which was toxic waist, Three magnets stuck onto each other, a mime (litterally) and half a dozen eggs... I don't really think those were that creative.

if its stats your talking about, then they are pretty much on par, nintendo does do a good job making sure there is a neat balance in the force.

As for the story line, i have to say its the most repetitive thing ever. But what ever they are doing makes me want to buy the next addition to the series.
Back to top Go down
arctofire
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 am

yes it was the design that I did not like because they were poorly made and nintendo is running out of ideas. And yes exeggcute was poorly designed but at least he was original
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : black and white are the worst games ever Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

Every pokemon was an original idea.

Take voltorb for example, they really didn't think hard for him, and then to evolve him you just flip him over and give him an angrier face.

I don't think the desgines for Unova were all that bad, they were just different..
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 am

the fossil pokemon for black and white looked good (another bird and a prototurtle seemed great to me)
Back to top Go down
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Yea I seriously hate the 5th gen pokemon, Soo unoriginal. It seems like all the new pokemon are taking over the new ones and I feel so much nostalgia for the old pokemon especially because Ive playing for 13 yrs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black and white are the worst games ever   black and white are the worst games ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black and white are the worst games ever
Page 1 of 1