Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dOUbLeKlutCH93
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-06

ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Empty
PostSubject: ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum   ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah I just joined here and I was wondering if anyone has a munchlax on either d/p/pt if some one has a munchlax thats like under 15 for example the ones that you find on the honey trees could you please trade me one and I know you probably do not play the iv generation anymore but if you do please pm me or respond to topic thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum   ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

Hey welcome Fire Hazard, I hope you enjoy it here and stay active! as for the iv gen, we do have a big community here who do play it, i don't because d/p/pl doesn't connect to my router, but im sure there is someone here, also on the main page there is a chatbox, try comming in there once in a while and talk, everyone here is friendly and keen to make you feel more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
dOUbLeKlutCH93
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum   ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am

thanks Smile i appreciate it its just that I get like really agrivated about the fact that munchlax has 1% chance of appearing on a honey tree and I have to waste 6 hrs of my life waiting for the tree to shake
Back to top Go down
dOUbLeKlutCH93
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum   ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 am

so i guess i'll just give up and play without munchlax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum   ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO Munchlax on Pokemon platinum
Page 1 of 1