Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Variant's Sweatshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Variant's Sweatshop Empty
PostSubject: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Now hiring children! Preferably between the ages of 8 and 17. Also must not tell anyone, it's a secret shop, kids Wink.

All joking aside, I'm reserving this board to post pictures. I migrated this thread from another site I'm a part of.

I'll post the picture as a separate post as well as editing it onto here, so I can bump the topic while still keeping this thread organized. If any of these pictures at some point make you want to go spread them around the internet, please give me credit. All inappropriate images will be posted as links (if any), all questionable images will be posted as spoilers.

I reserve the sole right to edit this topic, if need be.

PICTURES

Spoiler:
These images right in this spoiler were made for another site. The second image in the spoiler is, admittedly, pretty long, so just be warned.

Variant's Sweatshop Disposableheroes
This was a practice run for a fake RPG called Disposable Heroes. The banner came out better than the RPG did, let me tell you.

Variant's Sweatshop Hazamah
I think Kuvaru is a pretty cool guy, eh shoots knives and doesn't afraid of anything.

Variant's Sweatshop Hakumen
Hakumen is kind of my main in BlazBlue, although I haven't played any of the games in so long.

Variant's Sweatshop IdDeXE
This and my signature are pictures of my favorite Sonic character: Pothead the Traveler.

Variant's Sweatshop Maplestory
I don't even remember how I did this one, honestly. It's not technically advanced but it's animated, so whatever.

Variant's Sweatshop IPw6O29OeASja
I did this for Frozone.

Spoiler:
This was a wallpaper for myself a long time ago. This kind of sucks, actually...

Spoiler:
I drew this in MS Paint. It was fun!

Variant's Sweatshop Variant-face
I drew this on my 3DS.

Oh, also, I sorta do requests, but if you do request something, don't expect it back any sooner than a week later. Also, if you don't tell me exactly what you want on your request, I will use gratuitous amounts of creative freedom.

Last edited by 7 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaychu.com/
Rookie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Bump because this is new art thingy!

Variant's Sweatshop IPw6O29OeASja

Request from Frozone. hurr durr it's so obvious
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Variant's Sweatshop Desktop-variant

This was a wallpaper for myself a long time ago. This kind of sucks, actually...

Variant's Sweatshop Random%20gray%20guy

I drew this in MS Paint. It was fun!

And, of course, my profile image:

Variant's Sweatshop Variant-face

I drew this on my 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Variant's Sweatshop My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Woah really? On a ds? Thats some crazy skills lol
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 am

Yeah well it helps that there's actually a dedicated drawing and painting program on the 3DS. It's called colors!3D and it's $7 if I remember correctly.

But yes! I actually use my 3DS as one of my favored art mediums. It's a little easier for me than using my graphics tablet, and it's a lot easier than having to scan in my artwork. The only real downside is that I have to constantly unplug and re-plug my SD card, and my track record for corrupting an SD card is pretty high right now. I guess another downside is that it's nowhere near as featured as a dedicated art program on the PC, but it's an application on the 3DS, what did you expect? It's not an art program like Photoshop, mind you, it's built exclusively for drawing (well, technically, painting...)

I'll probably have to work on some banners on the computer sometime soon, just so I can remember how to do them properly. Anybody have any requests? Word of warning: I've really gotten into minimalism recently, so chances are they won't look anything like the above banners.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:37 pm

hey if you want, Ill see if I can find the link that gave me photshop for free. Think of it as a welcome back present from rays Razz
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Oh, no, that won't be necessary. I can get a copy of it myself. Thanks though! Plus I have Photoshop Elements 11 now (it came with my anti-virus), which is generally more than enough for my needs, although not as capable as the full Photoshop.

I don't really have any new artwork to share right now...
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm

hey 7 ill be your first coustomer :Pif your still around, can you make me a siggy with typhlosion and furret? Also can you make the pic about the same size as the one i already have? Think its 600x350 but not 100% sure. Thx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Variant's Sweatshop   Variant's Sweatshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Variant's Sweatshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Art-
Jump to: