Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Empty
PostSubject: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Chansey is amazing, pretty much walls anything. If it can't, the others will

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Skarmory is a great combo with Chansey and will make you ragequit!

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Dragon Tail

This Milotic set is excellent in stall teams and with marvel scale it becomes one hell of a tank.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Gliscor doesn't really have a combo with anyone, Gliscor is jsut Gliscor. Toxic the opponent and if you're faster proceed to substitute and protect to stall the opponent's pokemon out; I'm still deciding whether to pt more Ev's in speed for gliscor.

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Night Shade
- Rest

Excellent with Chansey, her being immune to ghost and dusclops being immune to fighint. I decided to make him special because will o wisp will cripple physical attacks so the opponent is bound to bring their sp.atkers so dusclops becomes a really great tank. He is also my spin blocker.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Heatran is just another pokemon to roar with. He does counter some pokemon, with it's great typing. Flash Fire can come in handy in this team because I have Skarmory. With air balloon heatran walls Volcarona completely but not for long, it may have hidden power ground and break my air balloon in the first turn. Other than that, Heatran is just another pokemon to roar with. I am considering on taking him out and putting in another pokemon that does a better job of this, any ideas?

Last edited by ak on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
ahmad
Rookie
ahmad

Male
Number of posts : 50
Friend Code : 0904-9200-4948

heartgold version
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 pm

For your Jellicent are you giving the rest of the ev's into special defense and how about giving it ice beam instead of willow o wisp. You already have scald for burning and this way you can hit grass and dragons for more damage.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:14 pm

you sir, are correct--kinda. i need a toxicroak counter but at the same time i think u are write. scald burn doesnt always work in my fafor, i have terrible luck.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 am

Yo where tentacruel? I thought that was the MVP of the team since you have a spin blocker. Ive try using this team and there are some threats that I needed to point out:

- a +2 DD Scrafty w/ icepunch, crunch, drainpunch wrecks this team.
- hydration vaporeon in the rain with rest is a big problem. Basically nothing you can do but to stall out its rest. However those are not that common.

Anyways with that being said I think Quagsire fits pretty good on your team. With unaware and stockpile you can toxic stall all day. Pokes like Dragonite, lucario, volcanrona, scrafty etc try to set up on you, IM UNWARE BITCHH! And tentacruel can set up toxic spikes and start stalling with quagsire.

BUTTTT ALLEN........ what should I take out?? TBH I think Latios is doing nothing on your team here, most pokes that are immune to toxic are also immune to its attacks bar surf. Unless you have a reason behind it that im not seeing, I think latios should be the first to go out. The next one is ferrothorn, anything that this thing resist like water, grass electric, rock etc you have pokes that can take those hits as well. Here are the changes I made

- because tentacruel has toxicS i decided to give icefang to gliscor instead of toxic
- I run a bold jellicent, but you can run calm if you want (im just testing to see which is better)
- I give rocks to chansey instead of toxic since we no longer have ferro for rocks

Here are a few battles with the team, first 2 a short cus of rage quit, last 1 is a full battle but the guys team is not that good tho.

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Brickkk-vs-Alitaptap--2011-11-23

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Brickkk-vs-360--2011-11-23

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-ajlay1-vs-Brickkk--2011-11-23
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm

one thing I WANT TO point out...WHY THE EFF ARE U USING MY TEAM .-.-

Edit 1: personally i dont like tentacruel as much, and i need quagsire who can absorb electric moves cuz skarmory and jellicent have a weakness to electric so scarf rotom will anialate my team....but then i have chansey but still quagsire is soo cute lol

Edit 2: do u consider calm nature heatran with stealth rocks? oh yeh answere the stuff above too.

Edit 3: And how do u save battle logs??? i think ive saved once in my whole time in PO but i cant find it??? but still where to open it?

Edit 4: frickign sun teams with venusaur wrecks my team..

Last edited by Chris on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quintuple post merged by Chris)
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am

I just wanna test it out to see if there is anything wrong with it, its hard to tell from reading the texts. Hope you dont mind lolll.

What are you taking out for heatran?

If you dont have tentacruel then your weak to stall as well. Especially if they start setting up hazards.

Your not weak to venusaur, you have calm chansey that can take hits all day. I guess you can run twave/softboil on chansey instead of wish/pro to cripple that venusaur.

Click --- battle option > change log folders. thats where your battles should be.

How do you people ladder with stall teams, takes agess.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 am

Ak, please refrain from posting two or more messages in a row. I've had to merge double and triple posts in the past, but today is the first time I've ever had to merge 5 posts! This is a forum topic and not a chat box. If you want to add to your post before someone else has replied to the topic, please use the 'Edit' button to amend your post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 pm

sorry about that chris, and allen my team is working GREAT! i made a few changes but it works, and milotic is excellent in this team but heatran doesnt really do much. look at the new team , i edited my post^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss   Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:35 pm

I havent been playing stall since forever but from what I know stall teams are usually weak to rotom, sub calmminders thunderus (good thing its banned) and sometimes sun teams (maybe thats why you ran heatran). Anyways just have a counters for those pokes adn youll be ok.
Back to top Go down

Ma Sexy OU team, rate out of 10 and comment, haterss
Page 1 of 1