Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should all pokemon events should be wi-fi?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azz0020
Rookie
azz0020

Number of posts : 57
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum : Azz - 4899 4775 9374
Pokemon White : Azz - 4813 6190 9695
Registration date : 2011-02-15

should all pokemon events should be wi-fi? Empty
PostSubject: should all pokemon events should be wi-fi?   should all pokemon events should be wi-fi? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

upon recent research i have found that Ten locations across the country will host the event for Celebi, the Time Travel Pokémon, can be downloaded to any Generation IV game. Celebi activates a time-traveling encounter with an old adversary in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and can also be used to catch Zorua when transferred to Pokémon Black and White. The ten stores hosting the pre-launch event, according to the GAME website, are as follows: 19-20 February

Sheffield: Meadowhall Centre
London (Oxford Street):
Liverpool:
Bristol:
Bedford:
26-27 February

Glasgow: Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre
Brighton:
Preston:
London (Hamleys):
Reading:
For me i think that this is a disgrace if you are doing an event at a store then every store should have it why should some people miss out because of where they are from? another question is why aren't all events wifi and my final of all questions how can manchester not get an event there is only one city on that list that is questionably bigger in all ways than manchester and that is london (bearing in mind that pokemon is an asian franchise and one of the biggest franchises in asia is manchester united) sorry to rant but it annoys me
Back to top Go down

should all pokemon events should be wi-fi?
Page 1 of 1