Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i guess its my turn to say hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General Revan
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : 3224 3853 3783
Registration date : 2011-02-05

i guess its my turn to say hi Empty
PostSubject: i guess its my turn to say hi   i guess its my turn to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 am

im new to the forms and just found out that 2 of my team are ubers when i killed them more times than i can count b4 i finaly captured them so i dont know if that means anything but hi, my name is Revan im a realy good pokemon player and i have built the ultimate team well its more like 5 pkm with a extra low lvl pkm im leveling up but wt eve, im looking for anyone who thinks they can defet me sence i know the gym ppl and elite ppl wont battle me cause of my "uber" pkm, the elite 4 should b able to take on any thing and come out on top, they should have the best of the best in there categories and try to b unbeatable i sorta understand the rest of the rules but i guess ill figure them all out, if you want to battle im living on the west coast of america so i go by my time zone, im on randomly and usaly can get on to battle any time

n7srv@yahoo.com
tats my email and my fc
3223 3853 3783

drop me a line any time and ill let u know the soonest i can play (usialy way late pushing morning hrs)
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : i guess its my turn to say hi 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

i guess its my turn to say hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i guess its my turn to say hi   i guess its my turn to say hi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm

can you play me from this thursday to monday? I can play my ds at those times. W/e, ill face your uber team and even thought im not gym leader or e4 i am a pretty good player so be prepared Very Happy fc is 2193 5551 5266
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro

i guess its my turn to say hi
Page 1 of 1