Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!   Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am

So hello rayquaza forum, just dropping in to say hi!!!! Well done L for elite four and mod Wink and lol chris hope you can hold te forum without ray... Anyway I have been ok without my ray friends ^,^ and hope you guys aren't to bored without me ={ also found my platinum so don't worry I have all thy pokemon with me, the only thing is ian going to be a little out of practice =] i also can't belive boyo quite shame on him >.< also I maybe delayed ony retourned date. My new house isn't ready T.T anywho hope to see you soon =p

Love you <3

Chrono =3
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!   Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Chrono! Glad you found your platinum!! And don't worry about the forum - I'll be fine holding it until Ray returns (L, with his new moderator status, is helping out too). Hope your house gets ready and you can come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Konata
Noob
Noob
Konata

Female
Number of posts : 28
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!   Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm

hey chronoez >w< itz nice to hear ur coming back to rays more and good luck chrony ^u^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!   Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh em gee, my pants are on my head !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: