Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Shuckle!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soulreaper
Noob
Noob
soulreaper

Male
Number of posts : 7
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-04-13

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:27 pm

i got a shiny Shuckle nolt hacked lvl 100 Bug Rock Careful nature HP 181 Atk 56 Def 496 Sp atk 50 sp def 545 spd 46 and the moveset Rest Power Trick Endure and Sludge Bomb this is just a good wall pokemon to keep them off i would use power trick then i would use endure so that it would stay alive then i would use Sludge Bomb so it would do MASSIVE dmg cuz its atk would be 496 it should at least take one pokemon out and its ability is gluttony which encourages the eary use of a held berry so i out an oran berry good wall i mite make an ev trained shuckle to max out its Def and Atk
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : My Shuckle! Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:24 pm

shuckle is amazing
it has the highest defense and special defense in the game!
with a beneficial nature and EV training it can above 600 in one of those stats and i think around 550 in the other one
but i cant get a good moveset for it

your moveset seems ok but it has many flaws
shuckle has extremely low speed so it will always goes last [except when certain items are held, focus punch, etc]
this means this will happen
----------
opponent attacks
shuckle uses power trick
----------
opponent attacks - shuckle will die here unless you can hold on with a focus sash
shuckle attacks - shuckle wins
---------
ENTER OPPONENTS POKEMON #2
---------
opponent attacks
shuckle faints
---------

so i guess you can use that strategy to take out one of your opponents pokemon.....

i battled a guy once
his team had used trick room[slowest pokemon go first]
shuckle went first and used double team, toxic and sandstorm to weaken my team
it had rest and leftovers so it kept getting its HP back
it wasnt a great pokemon but it did kill 2 of mine

i hope all this random info helps you o.0
Back to top Go down
soulreaper
Noob
Noob
soulreaper

Male

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:01 am

yeah im thinking about using the focus sash or band
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:50 am

I agree with ixion, your shuckle will only take out one pokemon before it faints after the next pokemon's attack.

Also, power trick swaps shuckles attack and defence stats so now shuckle has an attack stat of 496 and a defence stat of 56. The problem here is that sludge bomb is a special attack move!! not a physical (attack) move so power trick is a waste of time! Shuckle still has a special attack of only 50 so sludge bomb won't do much damage at all! If you are using power trick, teach shuckle a physical move like earthquake, not a special based move like sludge bomb.
Back to top Go down
soulreaper
Noob
Noob
soulreaper

Male

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:26 pm

ahh your right.. thx yeah ill teach it earthquake
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:28 am

The best Moveset for Shuckle would have to be this:

Attacks:

Rest
Toxic
Double Team
Earthquake

Items Attached:

Bright Powder

Preferred Nature:

Sassy

Strategy Using Shuckle

For this set, we have made Shuckle a real annoyer due to it's High Defense. With Bright Powder the opponent's accuracy is lowered. Start with Toxic to poison your opponent, then keep Double Teaming so the opponent's attacks will mostly miss...when you start getting in the low yellow/red HP wise, use Rest...keep doing this until you cant Double Team anymore and Earthquake the opponent. This makes Shuckle a real annoyer and very handy to have and an evil way to win

EV Corner:

Put everything you can into Defense and Special Defense to make your Shuckle super powerful and lasting

sources= http://www.serebii.net
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:10 am

My Shuckle's attacks are:
Toxic
Wrap
Rest
Substitute

I use substitute to block status attacks, toxic to poison the opponent, wrap to keep the opponent in battle and then rest to recover HP. My Shuckle also holds a chesto berry to awaken it after resting. Having a sandstorm up at the same time helps too as it damages the opponent further contributing to defeat. Also, a sandstorm increases Rock type's (i.e. Shuckle's) special defence by 1.5 times! The Shuckle which had 500 in special defence now has 750! This moveset works well and is different to the standard Shuckle.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Rookie
Terry

Male
Number of posts : 59
Friend Code : white - 0132 1296 9462
Registration date : 2008-05-08

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay   My Shuckle! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:42 am

after reading this and reading latios's post i have decided to use a shuckle. i like the idea of toxic and sandstorm. but as for earthquake has only 10pp and power trick doesnt seem like the best move.??????????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LilTel1994
Sponsored content

My Shuckle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shuckle!   My Shuckle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Shuckle!
Page 1 of 1