Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L
L

Male
Number of posts : 159
Badges : Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis HiveBadgeLooking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis WLooking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis CascadeBadgeLooking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis Flame
Friend Code : Trading/Breeding Code: 2407 1949 3913
Battle Code: 2321 8389 9288
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis   Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis   Looking for a Male Vulpix or Ninetales or Smeargle with moves energy ball and hypnosis Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I have a male Smeargle with those egg moves that you could have, I used it to breed my Ninetales.

Kass
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26

Page 1 of 1