Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of The Ice Throne.. You Will Get Frostbite

Go down 
+4
Rayquaza
Mercury
Boy
KhderKidd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KhderKidd
Noob
Noob
KhderKidd

Male
Number of posts : 30
Friend Code : 3696 4891 0963
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Return of The Ice Throne.. You Will Get Frostbite Empty
PostSubject: Return of The Ice Throne.. You Will Get Frostbite   Return of The Ice Throne.. You Will Get Frostbite Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Most of the Standard Clauses apply as they should be used in most battles on this forum (read General Gym Rules for details).

1) All battles will be 6 v 6 and LV100 Doubles Only..

2) No more than 2 fire, rock, steel, and fighting. You can have any WEATHER EFFECT ON.. but YOU MUST NOT HAVE MORE THEN 2 OF MY WEAKNESS..

3) No ubers or hacked pokemon allowed at all.

4) Sleep clause applies - No two pokemon should be asleep in a team at the same time (excludes self induced sleep).

5) OHKO clause applies - OHKO moves like Fissure, Horn Drill etc. should not be used as it makes the battle about luck.

6) Self KO Clause applies - Basically, if you and I are on our last pokemon do not use moves like Explosion to induce a draw. In the event of ignorance, I win.

7)Battles are held at my convenience and if you are defeated you must wait at least 24 hours before a rematch. In the event of disconnection, I win. If disconnection was accidental, we will battle again immediately. I wi2 by default.

Winners: L..

Losers: