Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evs help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Gym Leader
Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 232
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Evs help Empty
PostSubject: Evs help   Evs help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:28 am

I have just wasted alot of time on an elecric i breed by giving it exp share to lvl up and didnt no that it also gets EVs. I have breed a new 1 and was wandering if i put exp share on it and macho brace on the pokemon that fights does the 1 with exp share also get the bonus EVs?
Back to top Go down
Captain Nick
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Friend Code : 4038 5093 8891
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Evs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evs help   Evs help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 am

No, the pokemon holding exp share only gets the normal EVs. PKRS can let you get double the EVs if it is holding experience share though.

Also, if you lead with the pokemon you want to ev train (with PKRS and the proper Power Item) you can switch out to a high level pokemon and KO the specific ev pokemon you want and your pokemon will get all the evs it needs.

For example, if you want to EV your Chansey/Happiny in Special Defense. Infect it with PKRS and give it a Power Band and place it at the front of your team. You surf around in the southern most sea until you find a tentacool. Chansey is tossed out. Switch to a level 100 or whatever and KO the jellyfish. Chansey will get 10 EVs in Special Defense without doing anything.

Pretty simple.
Back to top Go down

Evs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: