Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annie - Top of the Rangers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Annie - Top of the Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Annie - Top of the Rangers   Annie - Top of the Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

NOTE: this is my first pokemon story, i dont really know what to write, i am not much of a writer
Chapter 1

"HEY ANNIE, WAKE UP!" bellowed little sister Jane. "OK, just let me get ready. Just gimme some time, will ya?! I need to look ready and good for this!" I yelled back in a grouchy way. "Annie dear, hurry up and get ready. There is only 15 minutes until the first day of Ranger school starts, and you can't be late for that," said mother in a rather impatient voice. I sighed. Why was I always so late and clumsy? Why couldn't I be like the other boys and girls? I couldn't afford to miss my chance on becoming what I always wanted to be -- a Pokemon Ranger. I clumsily walked down the stairs and grabbed a few bites out of my blueberry waffle. "Good bye mother!" I called back as I raced for the Ranger school. "Ok Annie, good luck, and don't make a fool of yourself!" mother shouted back, looking smaller and smaller as I ran more towards the school. The school bell rang with a deafening BRRRRRRRIIIIIIINGGGGG! The other students huddled in a big circle, eager to begin. A tall female teacher wearing a silver Ranger badge stepped out into the crowd of students. "Welcome all. I hope you enjoy learning about ways to help Pokemon and people who need help. Pokemon and people are our friends. We must do everything we can," she said with a small grin. I walked inside the school with my footsteps making a soft thud as my feet hit the floor and entered my classroom which was filled with Pokemon Ranger wonders (Ranger tools, journals written by Rangers, newspaper article about Rangers, Ranger medals/trophies and even legends/stories). I couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
jigglepuff
Noob
Noob
jigglepuff

Number of posts : 4
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Annie - Top of the Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie - Top of the Rangers   Annie - Top of the Rangers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 pm

i cant wait to see what happens next! this story sounds interesting
Back to top Go down

Annie - Top of the Rangers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Stories-
Jump to: