Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 am

Chapter 1
The Book
------------

Long ago, In the ancient age of Kanto, lived a wise man. He knew everything there was to know. Some say he could see the future.
Some say he could change the fate of humans. However, there was only one truth. It lied, fifteen thousand years into the future, with
his later grandson, Lee.

Lee, at age 17, became the Co-Proffesor of the Kanto Region. His mentor, Professor Oak, had just recieved a package. It was for
Lee. After vigorously opening the package, a letter slowly floated down to the cold floor. He picked it up, and read it aloud.

"This is your Grandfather's journal.
He recorded all of his thoughts in this book.
With you as a proffesor now, I thought it may come in handy.
Study it hard. Maybe even let Oak check it's accuracy.

~ Mom

Oak took the book, and began to flip through the pages.

"Why.. this is astounding!
Millions of the worlds myths and legends are in this book!
And his theories... astounding!
Lee, I have an assignment for you.
Study this book tonight, and tomorrow, I will have a task for you.
This could answer all of the worlds questions!"

Oak left, jumpy and in shock at the same time. Lee sat, and began to look through the pages. Each page, had a poem of some-sort.
One, distincly caught his eye.

Two towers...
Two Pokémon...
But when one burned down, both Pokémon flew away, never to return.

Lee chased after Oak, questioning him about the myth.

"Hmm.. This is probably speaking of the Brass, and Tin Towers of Johto.
The Brass Tower, with gleaming silver-colored panels, was, according to legend, the perch of Lugia.
The Tin Tower, where Ho-Oh itself awaits.
This chased the two legendary Pokémon away,
but not before Ho-Oh gave new life to three Pokémon killed when the tower was destroyed.
It is said Ho-Oh still resides in the Tin Tower.
Maybe Ho-Oh has something to do with this other myth."

Oak pointed out a seperate myth located in the journal.

In the beginning, there was only
a churning turmoil of chaos.
At the heart of chaos, where all
things became one, appeared an Egg.
Having tumbled from the vortex, the
Egg gave rise to the Original One.
From itself, two beings the Original
One did make.
Time started to spin.
Space began to expand.
From itself again, three living things
the Original One did make.
The two beings wished, and from them,
matter came to be.
The three living things wished, and
from them, spirit came to be.
The world created, the Original One
took to unyielding sleep...

"Lee, I want you to go to Johto, and learn more about Ho-Oh. The Original One may be able to revamp this horundous world we live in
today. You'd be the hero of the world if you did! So, will you."

Lee looked down at the notebook. A rough sketch of something was beside the myth. Thinking of this as Ho-Oh, he was mesmorized.
It was his opportunity to change the world..
He packed his things, and began on a breath-taking journey. Who knew what fate had in store.
As his mind began to drift away, the sound of a soft flute, played in the background...
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 am

Chapter 2
Partners In Crime
-------------------------

Lee stood there, and looked up at the sun. It was slowly setting behind the mountains. Then, like an atomic bomb, it hit him. He didn't have any pokemon! He ran back to Prof. Oak, and asked him for one.

"Well.. I do have two left. Let me see.. Ah yes. Eevee and Pikachu. Both very powerful, and could aid you plentifully. So.. Which one will you choose."

Lee stared at Oak with soft eyes. He was unable to choose, and Oak saw this.

"Well.. Since it's a VERY big mission.. I guess you could take both."

Oak handed over the two pokeballs to Lee. Lee tossed the PokeBalls into the air, and watched his two pokemon come out. Pikachu stared at Lee. Lee bent down, to pick up the Pikachu, when it released electricity.

Oak stood, laughing. "Pikachu is an electric type pokemon. It just used Thundershock on you. I remember my first shock.. Those were the days."

Lee, still jumpy from his last encounter, tried to pick up Eevee. Unlike pikachu, Eevee climbed into his arms, and jumped onto his shoulder. Pikachu sat, jealous of Eevee, and jumped on his other shoulder. Lee smiled, and put Pikachu and Eevee in their pokeballs. He placed the pokeballs in his bag. The bag began to move, as if it was restless. Pikachu and Eevee flew out of their Pokeballs. They refused to stay captured. Pikachu jumped onto Lee's shoulder, and Eevee nestled himself within the bag, keeping his head up high, and looking on the outside. Lee began to walk outside, and the wind seemed to restrain him. He began to walk north. He saw a sign saying, "Now Leaving: Pallet Town. Now Entering: Route 1". His journey had officially began. And he had his partner's in crime, to help him along the way.

"I think.. I think.. I'll nickname you guys."

"Pi-Ka!"
"Ee-Ee-Eevee!"

"Lemme see... I think I'll name you.. Sparky."
"Pi-Ka!"

"And you.. I'll name you... Jizza!"
"Ee-Vee?"
"Ee-Vee!"

"Sparky, Jizza, let's go out there and show the world!"

"Ee-Vee!"
"Pi-Ka!"

And the sun sets behind the walking friends. A red bird shilloueted against the setting sun. A trail of gold dust followed behind it. Jizza is the only one who could see it, since everyone else's back was toward it. Eevee watched, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 pm

wheres chapter 3? good job by the way..the eevee's name is a bit strange though..i think eevee should be kept as eevee..there arent too many good nicknames for eevee..sparky is a fine name for pikachu
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:50 pm

pn wrote:
wheres chapter 3? good job by the way..the eevee's name is a bit strange though..i think eevee should be kept as eevee..there arent too many good nicknames for eevee..sparky is a fine name for pikachu

Chapter 3 is in the works... Smile

I had an Eevee named Jizza traded to me by somebody. And I've always liked that Eevee, So the nickname is sorta a tribute to the trader... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am

good story
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 am

luigiland wrote:
good story

Luigi--Don't revive dead threads.

--Locked--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table   The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Prof. Lee: Legendary Round Table
Page 1 of 1