Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Empty
PostSubject: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 pm

For the people who Liked "Eevee's Strange Life." Sorry! I'll get back to it soon! I'm stuck on a hard spot, please enjoy this story though, I think my wrighting might be improving, or failing, anyways, leave comments and advice! Thanks!

Chapter One.

"Boss! We've found it." Yelled Emeralda
"Very good work. How was Darkrai, was it hard to contain? Did you KO it, or is it still awake?" Said the Boss in stern voice.
"We have paralized it, Darkrai was fighting back with all it's strenght, it was hard to manage an attack apon it, but Infernape had a great sucsess in making him weak, and we paralized him with Electrivire and his Thunder." Andrew said, and sounded so happy to have done it right.
"Excelent...Yes...Now our work is almost complete, we have caughten almost all the legendary Pokemon of Shinnoh, Cresselia beautiful and free, well beautiful and deprived of free will now. Darkrai, evil in many forms, but not as bad as us. Manaphy and a Phoine, playful little things, now depressed captives. Shaymin was a beautiful flower, now she is nothing less than a torn up blade of grass. Girantia, dark mesterious, ghost like, mine now, though. Soon all to be mine! Just Arceus, Dialga, and finally, Palkia to catch and we are finished with this. Fwa-ha-haaa!" The Boss said, cackling evily.
"Yes boss, Emeralda and I will work on catching Dialga, and Palkia. Leave the Arceus to Andrew and we should be done by tonight." Zoey finally spoke.
"Right, well I'm off, I trust you three to do your best. Report back to me in Hearthome, tomorrow at 8 pm, see what we will have done by then." The Boss said, let a Honchkrow out of a black pokeball, and left.

I was sitting on the ground watching as She felw away, in awe of how much I want to be like her, when I grow up. Galaxandra, is her name, Cyrus's daughter second generation of team Galactic is born. She doesn't fit the role well, she is only young, about 21 and has long dark blue hair, same as her father. It's been about 10 years from the incedent where a young Pokemon trainer named Ash, I was never told the hole story, in hopes that I wouldn't think less of Cyrus, but I do know, he ruined Cyrus's plan to create a new universe where he could be ruller.

Jupiter, one of the comanders of the original Team Galactic is my mother, growing up in a home of evil, I've never heard really anything 'good' about good, so I've only ever known that my way to go in life is to follow my mum's example, I'll grow up to be a team Galactic Comander, hopefully have a cool name too. Oh, I forgot to mention this, my name is Galaxtria, many people call me Galax, Galaxandra's name is so close to mine because we look a lot alike, even when I was first born, this is why I was given a simialar name. I am only 14, three more years an I can become a Camander, right now I'm like a Girl Friday, running around doing all the higher ups bidding.

Today, I get a special treat, I am aloud to go about on my own way, I think I will go and capture a few Pokemon. I already have almost a full team. I battle the grunts a lot, none of them are really good, we just battle and I win. Galaxandra has tought me a lot about Pokemon and training, I was told when I was younger her real name is Alice, this could be true, I am to afraid to ask her, one day I will though. We both have a Honchkrow, mine isn't shiny like hers though, she is so proud of that Pokemon!

I have a team of Honchkrow, Umbreon, Frosslass, Spiritomb, Houndoom, and last but not least, my terrifying Absol! Yeah, I do have a thing for Dark type pokemon, just kind of fits in with my role. But really, someday, after I try out being a commander, I think I'm just going to try and be a normal person, and out of the life of crime...Oh well, we'll get onto that soon. For now I'll tell you all about Team Galactic 2.0.

"Galaxtria! Care for a battle?" A Galactic Grunt said.
"Sure, how many pokemon?" I said with a smile.
"Three on three? I've been practicing, hoping I'll beat you." The Grunt said with a wink.
"Great, I'll grab Honchkrow, Umbreon, and Mismagius!" I yelled in excitment.
"Awe...Now I know...I can't help but pick a weakness...But I don't have one..." The Grunt thought for a moment. "Grr...Croagunk, Purugly, and....And...Grr...Bidoof, lets go..."
"HA! Not so confident now, are we? Go Umbreon!" I yelled
The Grunt sighed "Go....Bidoof......."
"Umbreon, use dark pulse!" I yelled, Umbreon obeyed like usual.
"Bidoof....Use roll out." The Grunt said lazily, he was making this battle the least pleasurable...
"Comon' liven up or I'll get Umbreon to attack you!!" I said with a chuckle, "Umbreon! Now use Shadow ball, and if you have enough time in between the to attacks, Toxic!"
"HEY! No! Not fair, one move per --" The Gurnt stopped, Bidoof had fainted just from the Shadow ball...
"Yeah, now who have you been training with?" I said with a wink and tryed not to laugh in the poor fellow's face.
"UGH! Thats it! Purugly go!" The Gurnt said and released his Pokemon and didn't wait for me to give out a command. "Use False swipe, Purugly!"
"Not so fast! Umbreon, come back, Go Mismagius!" I yelled, "Now Mismagius, use Will-O-Wisp." Mismagius listened and Purugly was burnt. After this the Grunt was getting mad.
"Purugly, False swipe!" He yelled.
"Mismagius, use Perish song!" I said calmly.
"Thats stupid now you'r Pokemon will faint too...Oh well, Purugly, Quick attack."
"Perish Song's count fell to two," I said and stuck my tounge out. "Mismagius, use Shadow ball!" I yelled, and with that, Purugly fainted. I guess I was a little careless to use Perish Song.
"UGH! Fine! Go Crogunk!" He screamed, anger spelled out over his face.
"Shadow Ball." I said calmly
"Croagunk, use...Oh whats the point we lose anyways..." The Grunt said, and fled like the coward he was.
"This is why Ma' always complains about our Grunts!!!" I yelled, "You coward!" I started to laugh though, "We could have won, Mismagius" I said and looked at her "We should have won."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:57 pm

hey kass if you want pm it to me before you post and i can edit it..or if you wish you can do it yourself..but great stories...loved all of them
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 pm

lOl
shadow ball doesnt effect bidoof*
and purugly doesnt learn false swipe*
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

Death, this is Kass's pokemon world and anything goes! Razz... good story lol
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Thank you, Boy. Yea ixion, I didn't want to open serebii and go look, and my DS is trashed... I'm happy I rembered the names...
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:53 pm

hey kass is that supposed to be my umbreon in the story? my umbreon has practically all those moves (not shadow ball though)
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Chapter Two.

"Galaxtria, follow me to my office please." I heard the suddon voice of Galaxandra come out of no where. I was sitting on the floor with my Umbreon.
"Yes...Ma' am." I said nervously.
She let out a great sigh as we entered her office.
"Galaxtria, I need your help." I was shocked! She needed my help! My help!! I was screaching with delight in my mind, but out loud only faced her with a blacnk uneasy look, and she continued, "I need one other comander, you already know the other three, but there strength as battlers lacks greatly, I need you to come forth as a Comander now, do you think you are ready?"
"Yes. Yes, I do think I am ready, my team is very strong, I think I can handle this in a mature way." I was holding my girly squeals in my mind until I was out of ear shot. "My team is almost as powerful as my mother's. I want to train an Espeon yet. Eevee evolutions are very powerful. Is there a certian thing I am to do?" I finished for now...
"Yes." She stopped for a moment..."I need you to take Darkrai and find somewhere to hide with him, you may take five grunts with you, the three other Comanders are doing the same. We are going to try and take out all the Gym leaders here in Shinnoh, they are powerful, but we will beat them. Our plan is to act like normal trainers over come all the Gym's onto the Elite Four, and then past our Champion, the one who defeated us the first time around........Ash..................I hate that name, everytime I say or hear it the anger within me boils. We need to defeat him, and with that taking over Shinnoh will be a breeze." She laughed strangely, a uneasy feeling over came me. I stuck out my hand, and said the following words...
"I'm ready for anything, I'm stronger than the Comanders we have now. I want to take Matt, and Steven for male grunts, and Mollie, Abby, and Savhanna for female. Darkrai I would like now, and when can I have my normal clothes so I don't look out of sorts with everyone." These words came out of my mouth yet I wasn't speaking them, there was a darkness in my heart speaking for me, yet I felt like I was doing wrong the hole time.
"You may have that group of Grunts. Here is Darkrai." She said and handed me a Black Pokeball. "You may also have my Espeon, I've had her from the time I was as young as you, she is a very high stage of power. Her level cannot increase is what I have been told. I love her very much, but she stands for good, and not what I stand for, so you may have her." And with that she handed me another Pokeball, just a regular one. She called up my Grunts, gave me the normal clothes and I was off to be a Comander.

"Now! All of you might be older than me, but I want respect from you all." They all laughed in my face. I released Umbreon. "Umbreon, get ready to use Shadow Ball if they don't smarten up." I said, and they all shut up and listened. "Good. Now stay like that tell I am finished. Matt, you are to go to Oreburgh City wait in the Poke center for me I will use Honchkrow to fly me to Route 203, and I will meet you in the Pokecenter. After I arive there, I want you to leave and go to the small cave on Route 203, there is a small cave there, we can block it off and use it as a base, I want the rest of you to stay there tonight, pack up everything you think we will need. Now I am going to go get set gor this and we will talk about this more in the morning. Any questions?" I said, I sounded so unlike me.. Power has gotten to me. The rush of knowing they fear me was amazing I loved it.
"Galax, I got a question," Matt spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "Your Pokemon are so strong, what are you going to say when they question you?" This was a good question, I already had thought of an answer.
"Umbreon and Espeon are from another Region, I will just say I had trained them both there and thats why they are both so powerful." Kind of an easy answer, if they don't buy it I'll run.
"Galaxtria, so we are to tie up every Gym Leader after you beat them and keep them in that horrid cave?" Mollie said
"Yes. Not one of my idea's this is Galaxandra's idea. And you still have to listen to her as well." I was starting to come back to myself..And to feel rotten about what I was doing.
"Okay. This is all I need to know, I'm out." Matt said
"Me too." I couldn't tell who this was speaking.
"Me three...." They all left after this...

I fell to the ground.. And remebered Darkrai... I took the Pokeball And through it into the air.
"Darkrai! Come out and see the mid night sky."
Gahhhh grrriii gooooe..
I blinked, the figure was amazing...Not evil at all...He or it didn't have the look of what I had seen on it before, that was a look of pain, now it was giving me a look of worrie and I knew what I had to do, as if it where talking to me..I had to run, run and hide from this horrid lifebefore I became to attached to the darkness, as if Darkrai wanted to show me something it nudged me. Then I blacked out, I awoke at the Elite Four.
"Dark...Dark...Darkrai?... Did you take me here?"
Gahhh grrraiii goooogg...
Darkrai seemed...Happy...I was amazed..
"What should I do now.." And as if Darkrai where talking to me again I just knew I was suposed to go into the Elite Four and damand to speak to Ash.

I blacked out again... When I came out of it a man was standing in front of me. Staring at me not know why I was here... I was scared... I wanted Umbreon... He spoke his voice calm and soothing...
"Young lady, what can I do for you?" He said. At this moment I knew I was inside the Elite Four and somehow had made it to Ash.
The truth poured out of me uncontrolably...I started to cry as I told him of Galactic's plan....
"Oh... Young lady, what is your name then?" Odd he would be asking now, but I answered.
"Galaxtria." I said, at that moment Darkrai swooped into the room let out a cry and stood beside me.
Ash stared in disbeleif.
"I told you the truth! Please listen to me. I need your help I want out of this life... I want out!!" I started to cry again. Darkrai then let out a low moan too. I blacked out again. But I finally clued in, I'm not fainting, Darkrai is using some move on me to make me sleep, trying to make me feel better, maybe? It isn't acting aggressive towards me.. But I don't know... I just don't know... I let myself fade into the darkness, I rather be stuck here than go back to that. I had no idea what wrong I was doing. Thanks to something Drakrai did, I do now. And I'll be the one to stop this. I'l stop it, I know I will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!   The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Line Of Team Galactic: Galaxtria!
Page 1 of 1