Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Empty
PostSubject: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:13 am

Chapter one.

"Hello? Anyone there? HELLO!!" I yelled.
"Hi, what can I do for you?" The Store Clerk said.
"Oh, hello! Can I get four pokeballs please?" I cherped, knowing the next thing out of the Clerks mouth wouldn't be something I want to hear.
"You? You? HA, your to young, how old are you anyways, six?" The Store Clerk said with a wicked smirk.
"No, I am not, I am 12, soon to be 13, for a matter of fact." I said standing on my tip toes trying to look bigger, but I knew I was only a small girl and no one ever beleived's meanyways.
"Really now, no need to lie, dear." The Store Clerk continued, "You can have your pokeballs, Little miss, that'll be 800, please."
I rolled my eyes and forced myself to give the money and say the polite "Thank you kindly." And walked away on my journey to find what has drawn me to Pokemon.

About a year ago now, my Grandma told me a story about the legendary Shaymin. It was a beautiful Pokemon! Oh, this story was so magical...I can hardly recall it now, I have always had a bad memory, but I will try and tell it to the best of my ability...It went something like this:

Shaymin, gaurdian of nature, true beauty lies within that Pokemon, dear, legend says, who ever is lucky enough to encounter a Shaymin in the Flower Paradise, let alone catch one, she shall preform a beautiful ceremony and the aroma of flowers and the songs of Pokemon make it just so magical. Jenna, as a child I set on a quest when I was no older than you, to try and find that magical Pokemon, but as you can see, I have failed, and now I'll try and pass that dream down to you.

"But Grandma, I don't like Pokemon..." I butted in like I normally do.

Now Jenna please, you love your Budew, and with a little more love it will evolve. Now do you want to hear the rest of the story or not?

"Yes Grandma, sorry Grandma..." I cherped.

Good now where was I...Oh yes! I rember now. Shaymin also has two forms, sky form, and land form. Unlike most pokemon she can change form, another reason why she was so interesting for me......

And from my bad memory, I cannot remeber the rest. I can't even rember if I stoped listening like I tend to do, or if I just merely forgot. But I can tell you, I never took much from that story until after my Grandma passed away. Now I am on my journey to catch Shaymin. By now I have fully evolved my Budew after a few years of hard training, she is now a beautiful Roserade, powerful well tempered. She will always be my best pokemon, and these little pokeballs will only help me on my way to catch Shaymin.

A few years ago, when I was ten, Prof. Rowan would have given me the choice between a Piplup, Tirtwig, or Chimchar. But now I am not sure, and before I set out to leave Sandgem Town I am going to see if I can still get a starter, and not to forget a Pokedex. But it is getting late and Ma' says I shouldn't talk to strangers even though you look like a nice one. I'll catch you around tomorrow, bye!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:52 pm

cool kasss. nice story btw hope this is a good one aswell as eevee.
Back to top Go down
Charizard
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm

very nice story kass i wanna hear a part 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Chapter Two.

"Lets go Roserade!"
"Ah, yes, I see what you mean, Jenna." Rowan's voice spoke, yet I couldn't tell if it were him or not, as I was to nervous to even look at him. "She is a excelent example of true power. But you are not here to show me you'r pokemon, are you?"
"No sir. I came to see if I would still be able to get a starter and pokedex." I said staring at the floor.
"Yes, Jenna, you can, just because you have this Roserade you think you can't get these thing from me?"
"No sir, I just wasn't sure, I was offered the chance two almost three years ago, but never had any interest in pokemon, until now."
"Well, this is fantastic that you are coming to your senses now," Rowan continued, "Pokemon are such a part of our daily lives and--" Rowan stoped and looked at me. He just stared out the window now and I could feel a awkward silence fill the room. "Jenna, did you hear that?"
"Hear what?" I said
"That...Scream..It was coming from the group of trees, I think." Rowan said with a worried look on his face.
"Professor Rowan!" A man's voice screeched, and a man in a lab coat ran into the room from the outside doors, "A Chimchar is running around like in some sort of pain, and burning down trees, bushes, and a few benches around Sandgem!"
"Oh my, Lily, I want you and Jonas to take some food, a Prinplup and a few pokeball's and see if you can contain it." Rowan said, orders seemed to come naturally to him. He looked straight at me, and I was staring at him back. "Sorry about this, Jenna. Now, shall we get back to our disscussion?"
"Yes please, Rowan, sir. When can I get the Pokemon and Pokedex then?" I said, so nervous my voice broke mid sentance.
"Oh yes, would you like to pick you'r pokemon now, oh and what do you plan to do now, Gym battles, Contests, both or just explore this beautiful region?" Rowan said, and it seemed like a breif smile came across his face, but it was to hard to tell.
"Explore, I may try a few contests, my mum won a few when she was young. But, my dad always talked about his adventures as a kid and battling the Gym's. So I think I'll try a little of both." I wasn't nervous anymore, after you get me to talk I won't shut my lid tell you kick me out, sounds awful harsh, but people have done it before.
"Very good, sounds like you have a good Journey planed. Now wich Pokemon will you pick, Fire, Water, or Grass?" Rowan said, almost like a prepared speech.
"Fire." I only said one word and Rowan handed me a Pokeball and I released the Chimchar.
"Now why fire? I alway ask these questions, sorry."
"Fire, I want to go out and catch the Legendary Shaymin, this is why I am here. I'll be getting a small advantage." I said, I laughed at how grown-up I sounded.
"Oh! Shaymin, my, do you know how rare it is to encounter one, let alone catch it?" Rowan said, "But I guess you do, good choice then. I can see you will be perfect to help me reach my dream of creating a Pokedex of all the Sinnoh region Pokemon. Shaymin...I'd love to see it on your Pokdex, now you better get started Jenna, you can leave now."
"Thanks Professor Rowan! I'll come back some time soon and show you how we are doing!" I yelled and headed out to go home, this will be the last night I sleep in my bed...The last night...

"Ouch! Watch where you are going!" I yelled at some boy who just ran into me, I wasn't even 10 steps outside the lab when he crashed into my side.
"Oh! Sorry, I wasn't watching what I was doing. Hey, where you just in that lab?" The young boy said
"Yeah, getting my starter and Pokedex." I said, not really caring what the boy thought.
"Oh...I thought you were older then ten..." The boy said wich surprised me
"I am, I'm 12, well 13 tomorrow, how old are you? My name is Jenna, whats yours?"
"I'm Ben, my dad work here, Jonas is his name. And I'm 13 too. I'm just going out this year to start my Journey tomorrow actually." He finished kinda short there.
"Really! So do I! Weird...Anyways, do you want to go together? Ha, kinda sudden, and a little weird, you can refuse if you want, thats fine." I said, thinking about how stupid my words were...
"Sure! Why not? Meet you at 8 am here, all set and ready to go." He said with a smile.
"Awesome. See ya' then." I felt like a goof, but I was okay now, wondering what tomorrow would bring, and what Ben is even like..

Roserade poked me with her arm.

"It's getting dark, Roserade, we should go home..." I said, but I knew that was what she was trying to say to me, but I tend to do that, speak for her..."Big day tomorrow, Roserade, we will have a big day tomorrow, maybe even get to do some battles!" And at that we walked home, silence the whole way, Roserade seemed so happy, but me, I was nervous, most likely shaking...
Back to top Go down
Gzigyzag
Gym Leader
Gzigyzag

Female
Number of posts : 26
Friend Code : 3566 0667 4078
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm

غخعق لاخخلاس شقث رثقغ بمشف
عسث سخةث اخقةخىثس خق سخةثفاهىل غخع سمشل
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Maple f*** off my story, I left you alone.
Back to top Go down
Gzigyzag
Gym Leader
Gzigyzag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:09 pm

A harsh reply to a comment you have no idea what it is....sounds about right....
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Well!! I can't read it, for one, and for two, how do I know that is not mean? Eh, I can't read it and I don't know what language it is, for all I know it's scribbles [not trying to be racist..].
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 pm

how racist....
its my language....
farsi....

dont troll please maple :[
Back to top Go down
Gzigyzag
Gym Leader
Gzigyzag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 pm

I think you guys are trolling.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 pm

maple are you from the UAE? if not then you were rasist because you dont speek the language and if you do then iam sorrry but i know you dont becuase you tottaly mocked it. you dont care for the language you were trying to be funny, and it wasn't nice to kass because we cant read it so you could have swore all over so maybe apalogise so we can all move on.
Back to top Go down
Gzigyzag
Gym Leader
Gzigyzag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 am

You don't have to be from the UAE to speak Arabic. So I'm a racist because I type in Arabic, sounds about right.....
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 am

Stop posting here, please. I don't even want to finish my story on here now... Thanks for ruining it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.   Jenna and the legendary Shaymin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenna and the legendary Shaymin.
Page 1 of 1