Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP Empty
PostSubject: OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP   OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Kay look it's some game on a site, idk what it is but I found it by typing my name into google..XD Lookie!!
http://www.neopetsforever.com/neopets_games/whack_a_kass.php

Quote :
Whack-A-Kass: Whack a Kass is one of the simpler games on Neopets. The point of the game is to hit the toy as far as you can. You start out using bread as your bat. The toy falls very slowly, and you need to pass 125m to unlock the stick. In order to get to the 125m mark, wait until your wind is at 8 or 9, then hit as early as you can. Hold down the left mouse button (or space) until his arc starts going downward. Then let him glide on his way. When he is just about to hit the ground, click, and it increases the chance of him bouncing up to 5 times. After unlocking the stick as your weapon of choice, the Kass toy falls much faster than before.

You must pass 450m to unlock the spiked bat. Again, wait until you have a good wind, and hold down the button (or space) until his arc is going down. This time, right before he hits the ground, click and hold it until he starts going down again. This easily adds 10-30m to your hit. Finally, having passed the 450m mark, you have the wonderful spiked bat. The Kass toy falls very quickly, so you must practice your timing quite a bit. However, the wind takes much longer to reach the desired strength.

window.google_render_ad();

I need at least a 6 to hit my mark of 850m (currently gives 1000nps) If you get a good wind, once you hit the Kass, hold down the button once again to keep him going high. Release when he starts going down, and you must click to keep him bouncing. I have been able to add nearly 150m because of my extra bouncing.

Once in a very, very great while, someone is able to use the tree as a bat. I don't know the odds of it happening, but if you wish to get on the high score table, the tree is what you need. In order to get the Whack-a-Kass avatar, you must send a score of at least 850m.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP   OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 pm

i remember playing tht game a long time ago when i used to go on neopets...it was pretty fun to tell the truth
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP   OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Now I'll never go around you in baseball season, pn. I DON'T WANNA BE WACKED..Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP   OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! I think this is SOOO Funny! XP
Page 1 of 1