Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we need more power....(electricity)

Go down 
+2
Boy
lightning fast nick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lightning fast nick
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 29
Friend Code : 2191 9562 4126
Registration date : 2008-09-08

we need more power....(electricity) Empty
PostSubject: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Welcome to nicks electric gym . The gym is now open! My rules will be the standard site rules with a few additions. To reiterate, they are:

-Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team, or of the same type.

-pokemon type clause- you can only bring one type to my gym.....counts for every type.fire,ground,water, rock,etc....

-Sleep Clause: No two Pokémon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent at the same time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest.

-Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

-Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. This is due to the simple reason that it brings the battles to a gamble, a luck draw, if you will.

-One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

-Item Clause is OFF: That means you may use more than one of the same item. Try to refrain from six focus sashes or choice items. HOWEVER, items that involve luck will NOT be used in this gym. These include Quick Claw and Focus Band.

-Hack Clause: No Pokemon that was obtained illegally, has stats of 999, has 255 EV's in each stat, etc. will be allowed. If I suspect a hack, I will ask to go to a trade to examine your pokemon. Using a hacked pokemon against me, will result in an instant ban.

-battle me once a week... if other wise told

I look forward to your challenges, please take time to study the rules

Last edited by lightning fast nick on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changed gyms..)
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:28 pm

you probably already know but for this rule:

liquid steel nick wrote:
-pokemon type clause- you can only bring one fire type or one ground type to my gym.....

Steel is also weak to fighting, so many fighting should be there too?

Edit: Congratulations on being a gym leader Smile. Have fun with bring steel gym, as a former steel gym leader who didnt like it, good luck. Very Happy

Last edited by Boy on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightning fast nick
Noob
Noob

Male

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 pm

that means for every type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : we need more power....(electricity) Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 am

well done on becomeing leader

Last edited by Turtle King on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:25 am

I think you need to exclude your own rule at the bottom. It's unneccessary.

Also, the bit about having only one of each type needs to be changed a bit. We already have a general gym rule that says ''Try to refrain from using a whole team of the gym leaders weakness as this gives an unfair advantage''. I think this covers it already.

Anyways, congrats on becoming a gym leader! However, it would seem you have a challenge to your gym's leadership already and within the first 24 hours of opening!
Back to top Go down
Marcos
Rookie
Marcos

Male
Number of posts : 84
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 pm

This is one of my own, but it is completely necessary: The use of any move more then two times in a row is unacceptable and will not be allowed. It demonstrates no skill, just using one move over and over again... I will D/C and you will not be awarded your badge if this happens.

if someone had a choice item then you would d/c then it would be pretty weird...
Back to top Go down
lightning fast nick
Noob
Noob

Male

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 pm

i let choice items slide i ask them if that poke has a choice item bcause i use some myself....
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm

"he use of any move more then two times in a row is unacceptable and will not be allowed. It demonstrates no skill, just using one move over and over again... I will D/C and you will not be awarded your badge if this happens." about this rule though..

If someone had a super effective move, but already used it twice in a row the two turns prior to this one. Does using that same move, even when its super effective, demonstrate no skill if someone were to use it for the third time in a row? I thought Pokemon was about strategy, using the most effective move at any one turn. So doesn't this rule contradict with.. pretty much the core basics of Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
BuG
Noob
Noob
BuG

Number of posts : 13
Friend Code : 4081 6983 1437
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm

lmao that's a riduculous rule

people use choice band's and choice scarf's so your gonna D/c

that is stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need more power....(electricity)   we need more power....(electricity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need more power....(electricity)
Page 1 of 1