Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Empty
PostSubject: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

if ao1 or z is reading this...please reply bak and accept my challenge...and z i want to battle your ghost team...not because i want to give you a hard time...because i wanna check out your ghost team as well...ao1 if you have a certain type you want to use against my dark team, go for it...but watever you do dont use fighting types...thanks guys
Back to top Go down
{Narcissist}zero
Noob
Noob
{Narcissist}zero

Male
Number of posts : 19
Friend Code : omg kill him!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-17

someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:33 pm

um ao1 doesn't have internet and i wanted to battle you in the tourney.....
Back to top Go down
poke-king
Noob
Noob
poke-king

Male
Number of posts : 25
Friend Code : NAME:ASH FC:3480-1334-9645
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:17 am

i will battle u my dark team vs ur dark team
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 pm

z maybe we can battle before the tourney so tht you can test my dark team out
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 am

Don't double post, just edit your post.This is your warning
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys   someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone want to try out my dark team? maybe ao1 or z...i never battled you guys
Page 1 of 1