Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxJeremyxXx
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 20
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Yeah...   Yeah... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Uhhh...Hey. I never really introduced myself but I thought to myself "why not share with other people my interests and dislikes? Maybe I should make a thread here." So here I am writing this. Anyway...My name is Jeremy and as some of you may know, I am gothic. Yes. I do wear black. Yes. I express myself differently. And yes. I do keep to myself alot in the real world. I usually get bombarded by questions but I prefer not to answer them. I am fifteen and I am a pretty smart kid. I'm...popular...in school but I am also that type that is popular only for the well known fact that I am different. I have a younger brother who is the age of ten. I like to annoy him and I end up freaking out his friends when he invites them over. I don't mean to but...You know. My mom and dad are OK with the fact that I am goth. I have short, jet black hair. I have brown eyes. I am only social when it comes to typing with my fingers or being with my crowed. Ummmm...My dislikes consist of annoying blond headed kids (long story) and very bright rooms (don't ask...). My likes are taking long walks in the dark while in the woods behind my house. I find it very relaxing listining to the animals and bugs. I also like scaring my little brother with a Chucky doll I have in my room. I also like locking him in my closet (It's a scary place to be...Trust me.) when he's being a terror (Don't worry, people. We have a strong bond and besides...He KNOWS what scares the $@#! out of me). I should also mention that I have two sides to my personality. One intelligent side who is kind and one very strange side. Don't get me wrong. I'm not nuts or anything. It's just how the blood runs. Anyway, that's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : Yeah... Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:10 pm

oo la la
black hair