Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Empty
PostSubject: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:14 am

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Chris210

Welcome to the Subterrane where you'll have the chance to battle myself - the greatest Ground-type master!

Before you challenge any of the Elite 4, you must have obtained 8 Gym Badges and beaten all of the Gym Leaders.

All battles will be LVL 100 SINGLE, and switching is allowed throughout the battle. Battles will be held at myconvenience and if you are defeated you must wait at least 72 hours before a rematch.

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Rhyper10

Additionally, there are a number of Elite 4 Rules which challengers must comply with. These standard rules/clauses are as follows:

Uber Clause: No Ubers Allowed! (see the TIER list for more information)

Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokemon on your team.

Super-effective Type Clause: You cannot have more than 2 super-effective Pokemon on your team.

Sleep Clause: No two pokemon can be asleep in a team at the same time (not counting self induced sleep).

Item Clause: You may use more than one of the same item. Just try to refrain from six focus sashes, and luck items don't actually help much anyway - they are based in luck, after all.

Evasion Clause: Moves that increase evasiveness or lower your opponent's accuracy are banned (it makes the game about luck)

OHKO Clause: No OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, etc.) Also make the game about luck.

Self KO Clause: This is rare but necessary, if you and your opponent are on your last pokemon do not use moves like Explosion to induce a draw.

Hack Clause : No Hacks! The Elite 4 have the right to check by wi-fi trade if they suspect you have hacks. If you do not accept, your victory will not count.

Moody Clause - A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody. This rule was implemented for BW tiers by acclamation on June 7, 2011.

***NEVER DISCONNECT IF YOU ARE LOSING OR HAVE ALREADY LOST!! IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE!!***

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Pokemon-battle-revolution-20061016100136592

Last edited by Chris on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:06 pm

OMG i am so happy for you Razz you are really tough lol so i hope you have plenty of good challengers!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Josh
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : 0645 5026 6981
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Congrats on the spot and I can't wait for a battle sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:43 pm

chris!!!! come back so we can battle! D:
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

I challenge you my friend!
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

hey chris i challenge you next time i see you! >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris   Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite 4 - Ground Master Chris
Page 1 of 1