Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anybody even here anymore?

Go down 
+8
Gabe
Cipher
Prof West
Reshiram
Nova
Chrono
Pawn
Zekrom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 2el9ilv Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anybody even here anymore?    Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:14 am

Nice to see ya again AK, yeah man it's been a while.

To be honest, it feels like a bunch of the 'ol bunch pretty much moved on to other stuff.

I've personally been just attendin college n' stuff, still working on my art n stuff. I wonder how some of the others have been doin..

Gotta say tho, this place def. has its fair share of memories for me. Just hoping this forum at least has some life in it. Otherwise, its been cool hangin'.

Still waiting for Chrono to add me tho thumbs up
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody even here anymore?    Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:55 pm

I can't believe it's been 5 years. My god time flies by fast and I remember the first person I met on this site was Tommy :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
xThe Cap'nx (Andrew)
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 13
Friend Code : 1206 7699 3260 Soul Silver
2667 0847 5913 Black 2
Registration date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody even here anymore?    Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:45 pm

We need to get the place up and running again. Just because we have showdown doesn't make this place useless, especially since you're required to follow the strict smogon ruleset there; so this place could eventually turn into a place for alternative battle styles. Hell it was only a year or so ago when we had several dozen people on here every day!!! There was Ito, Chrono, L, Light, Drake, Zekrom, Pawn, Princess, Gabe, AK, etc.. etc.. too many to count.

It's honestly pretty sad to see it go the way of the Greninja (disappearing for no reason to the lifeless black hole known as ubers/forum death). We need to get some more people coming here, or at least start frequening more often ourselves! What's been up with Fro and Ito? They're still in the elite 4 iirc right?
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody even here anymore?    Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

I never leave

well we need people who have time to make the change....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody even here anymore?    Is anybody even here anymore?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anybody even here anymore?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2