Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 10
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2014-02-26

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Empty
PostSubject: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Hey! I'm Joshi, a brand new gaming commentator on YouTube! I've only recently got into doing YouTube videos and would like to make it a regular thing so I can grow. Pokémon has been a HUGE part of my childhood and now I have finally started to build up the courage to start a channel about it. I hope to learn even more on Pokémon as I become more successful, so why not check my channel out and get involved?

My YouTube channel is called 'JoshiLikeYoshi' just search that in the search bar on YouTube and my channel should come up!

Thank you!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey if you want to do some battles I'm sure people on the forum will be glad to batttle you for your channel!

Also welcome to the sight we hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Awesome! I may just do that actually. Though I will have to get better in battling before any of that, but will still be something I'd love to try out on my channel at some point! Thanks for the suggestion and also thanks for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:41 am

If i ever catch you in the chatbox, I'll be happy to battle you Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Nice channel, question though, are you dutch? haha. Your accent just sounds like a friend of mine who is also dutch. Anyway, I'll subscribe just to help even though how long people watch and views are what matter. Have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Haha, nope, I'm not Dutch, I'm from England and have a Lancashire accent. Though I have had it pointed out to me that I say words a bit different than a few others around where I live (such as certain words with "L's" in them that makes them sound like "W's"), as well as one friend of mine in America has told me that she thinks I sound Irish xD. Thank you very much, I hope to have a load of fun with my channel as I have a load of videos planned out for a long while now.

Last edited by JoshiLikeYoshi on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:08 am

Ah welcome to the forum fellow englishmen, American's are soo "uneducated" when it comes to accents, anyone not sounding Freedom is a communist..

Well if you need any help with the channel I'm sure our members will be more than happy to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Shutup Chrono you swine.

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? 1336605065642
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 am

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? When-you-insult-one-direction_gp_564339
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? 1515008_635025649876952_477586188_n
Back to top Go down
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks Chrono, I'm definitely thinking of doing wifi battles, but I may start those once I get more familiar and a bit better with competitive battling, as well as my current series, but it is something I'd like to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 am

Well if you need any help with competitive battling this site has produced many quality players, and I'm sure there are going to be quite a few members who will be willing to help with your youtube channel in anyway you may need it.

Ask, and you shall receive..
Back to top Go down
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 am

That'd be awesome! It'd be great to learn from people who much more experience in competitive battling
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 pm

welcome to the forum Josh. I have seen you on a few times lately but haven't had the pleasure of talking to you. I would be happy to battle you but i would only be able to do it on pokemon showdown. There are many unique battlers here and we will all be more than welcome to assist you in any way Razz
Back to top Go down
JoshiLikeYoshi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello, thank you for the welcome Dialga, it is nice to be talking to you as well. Thank you, that would be great to have a battle with you, quite literally while typing this message I am on Pokémon Showdown right now doing random battles so I can get used to how people battle with random teams. I have only managed to 'win' one, which was by forfeit on their part, and lost twice, but after a few more battles, I'm sure I will get a little bit more used to it and get a bit better.

Edit- I put together a team that I think looks and feels like a good team combination, but I'm not winning any of the battles, all the other Pokémon are literally destroying my team and I don't know how to counter them as well as other people do. This is getting so hard to do Pokémon battles, it's like I have absolutely no chance of winning at all.

Last edited by JoshiLikeYoshi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm

if you in need of any advice on what setups to use for pokemon i advise that you try smogon as they ahve startegies for most of the pokemon although not all there is a still a major variety of them from all 6 regions that you can try to build a team with
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:05 am

tbh, random battles isnt really the best way to practice. The best way is to just make a team and fix it up as you find its weak spots. I can help you make a team when we get the chance to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?   Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not check out my brand new YouTube channel?
Page 1 of 1