Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usage Stats for November!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Usage Stats for November! Empty
PostSubject: Usage Stats for November!   Usage Stats for November! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Alright guys its out, smogon usage stats.

Top 30:

Next 30:

FAQ:

How do I know if a mon is OU?

Smogon combines the 3-month stats together and any mon with an average of 3% or more usage will be OU.

Highlights:

-SCIZOR IS HIGHER THAN GENESECT!! Yes you are not blind, its true! Scizor has more uses than Genesect. The reason for that may be that most players have never used Genesect before. Genesect was only OU during late July 2012 through early November 2012, so if you didn't play mons during that time, you probably don't know much about Genesect.

-Talonflame, Aegislash and Greninja are  most likely up there because of the new mons hype, just like Reuniclus and Haxourus was top 10 when BW was first released. In about 2 months we will see what their actual ranks are. (imo I think aegislash rank might be legit). Oh please dont listen to Gates if he tells you Talonflame's rank is legit, this man is dickriding this bird like crazy.

-Assuming Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash usage is only hype based and kanga and genesect goes to uber. There a really high chance that scizor might be #1 for the 3rd straight gen. #TripleCROWN

Scizor I dont know what the fuck you are smoking or how the fuck did you get everyone to use you despite there are new mons, megamons and your daddy Genesect rolling around, but i have to say, YOU ARE ONE FUCKING LEGEND!

#FEARTHEREDBUG (shiny Genesect is red too!)
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Usage Stats for November! My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Usage Stats for November!   Usage Stats for November! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 pm

had to go look up the pokebank usage stats myself (since thats the only tier I play atm) and jeez lando is only in the 70's o.o even lower than pokes like tyrantrum and florges. Actually, I think all the genies are looking pretty low. Tornadus-T is >100!

weird stuff. but think it will change to something more reasonable when everything settles down in another month or 2.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Usage Stats for November!   Usage Stats for November! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 pm

That is pokebank OU btw.

Most of the mons are ranked higher than their value because of new mons hype. Clefable is top 30, trevanent is 19.......Even though some these mons are hype based, they are still counted towards the 3 month average.

And duhhh, tornadus-t is shit without rain. They dont call him hurricanadus for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

Usage Stats for November! Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Usage Stats for November!   Usage Stats for November! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

Can Scizor be stopped?

y/n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usage Stats for November!   Usage Stats for November! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usage Stats for November!
Page 1 of 1