Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayquaza Doubt V

Go down 
+6
DarkDoom
Nova
Pawn
Chrono
Ito le Typhlito
Prof West
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 am

Rayquaza Doubt V

This is a Murder Mystery game. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the society of Rayquaza.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager, a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one of these roles.

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master (me) the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose only one victim per round.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf/Wolves are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the society.

1. Ito
2. Chrono
3. Pawn
4. Preacher
5. ☆Eli☆
6. Someone
7. B1naryB0t
8. Star

Last edited by Prof West on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rayquaza Doubt V My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 pm

ill join Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Rayquaza Doubt V Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:01 pm

in

plot twist im the wolf
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt V 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:33 am

ill join in on this one
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt V 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Rayquaza Doubt V 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
DarkDoom
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 26
Friend Code : -
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Well I forgot to say something on the other one, so I thought I post it here...

For all of you who really care, I was the other wolf last time.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Darkie won last time Smile Sorry it didn't keep going Sad are you going to play again though?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:00 pm

I totally called it. Knew it was DarkDoom.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Noob
Noob
Eli

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:42 pm

I'll join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Someone
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : 80085 in a calculator
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 pm

i guess ill join
Back to top Go down
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader
B1naryB0t

Male
Number of posts : 101
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt V 20px-Mineral_Badge
Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2013-06-05

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

ME! OOOHH! PICK ME! PICK MEH!!!1111

Anyways, I'll join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:41 pm

just one more ad we can start this Very Happy (get yo butt over here cap)
Back to top Go down
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Starmie

Male
Number of posts : 56
Friend Code : Showdown
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:31 pm

IM in
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 am

Watch out guys, i'm out to kill
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 pm

not if i catch you first >:3
Back to top Go down
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Chapter 1: Arriving in Raymania

"It had been a quiet train ride" Pawn thought to himself as the train had begun to slow into Raymania Train Station. The train had been mostly empty and the only conversation he had had on the 3 hour journey from Smergebii City had been with this strange cat who asked way too many question about his future. But with a hiss of steam and the final slow trudges the train came to a halt. Pawn casually exited the train, he had absolutely nothing with him. His life in the quiet little village of Raymania was sure to be a quiet, fresh one. When he had researched it before he left his parents in the he found out it had a population between 15-20. But finally he got on to the platform and took his first few steps on completely foreign ground.

He stumbled out into the bright scenery of the town and was immediately shouted at by the citizens of the village "WELCOME". One of the townsfolk approached him "Mayor! We're so happy you're finally here. My name is Chrono and I am going to be your personal secretary." Pawn attempted to splutter a few words out in his defence "But...but, I-I'm..." but Chrono continued to talk on about how Pawn had become the new Mayor and had to go see someone called 'The Preacher' about getting a new house to live in.

In the meantime the other citizens who had gathered at the train station were making these quiet, yet noticeable snide comments about him "Ugh just look at him, he is not fit for being responsible for this great village" "Look, what a lazy idiot, he doesn't even have any luggage with him" "Next thing you know he will be living in a tent and will be scrounging off everyone for a job or some money". Pawn tried to push his way through the crowd but Chrono would not budge and continued his ramblings about life in the town. "Oh yes and the previous mayor, the Great Chris, was such a good provider for us and he really brought life to the town and even opened up the Museum/Observatory for us." Pawn eventually met all of the other townsfolk with only two villagers called ☆Eli☆ and Ito not making snide remarks about him before they actually talked to each other.

The Preacher was crazy, he was the local real estate agent but was absolutely insane about money and how he thought that Pawn "could never pay off this small debt of 100,000 bells" and how wasted his efforts were to get his son, Chomper, to become the new mayor before he left town. Preacher even spoke about how he had essentially blackmailed people by raising their debts to ensure they wouldn't try and compete with Chomper for the role of mayor. Pawn stayed rigidly silent throughout the entire conversation and as soon as he left (with his 'temporary' tent provided to him by Preacher) he went to the Museum/ Observatory to see what it was like. While there he came across the two curators called Star and Someone. They seemed friendly enough but anyone could tell how forced it all looked.

After talking with the two of them they eventually revealed that due to Preacher's constant tampering with debt levels, people had no expendable income and not only couldn't donate to the Museum's surprisingly low amount of exhibits, but also couldn't come at all which had led to drastic measures to cut costs. Apparently a guy called 'B1naryB0t' had used to be the Barista for the cafe which had been closed for almost three months now. With only ☆Eli☆ seeing B1naryB0t since.

Pawn finally got to bed after another hour of talking at the museum, it seemed everyone had had a problem with Preacher recently due to his attempt to blackmail everyone. The majority of the town resented Pawn as well for one reason or another, there was no clear reason it just, occurred. As Pawn's head finally hit the soft alluring face of the pillow there was a scream. He dashed out of his bed and tent to see a faint orange glow, smoke and a group of about 3 people- Ito, Chrono and someone he hadn't recognised before (perhaps the mysterious B1naryB0t)- gathering around the real estate building, or its smouldering remains. The entire building had exploded with crumpled bits of steel and charcoaled wood surrounding the area. People frantically looked around to see if anyone had been injured. They eventually found Preacher, or at least his remains as only part of his severely burned face and a bit of his torso survived the explosion. Everyone looked at the carcass of the cruel man who single-handedly put half the town into poverty. It was no doubt that most people in the town wanted to kill him, but the question was who had actually done it.

Everyone just stood there in shock and may have not left for a long while without the assistance of another terrified scream for help. This time it had come from the observatory. As the residents all crowded in the cold, dark, empty building they noticed a light coming from the second floor. Everyone scrambled up the stairs in a moments notice and found Star cradling the lifeless blood drenched body of ☆Eli☆ in her arms. This had been a dark introductory day for the town.

Villagers
Pawn
Chrono
Ito
B1naryB0t
Someone
Star
Preacher
☆Eli☆

2 wolves remaining
Back to top Go down
Eli
Noob
Noob
Eli

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Good story prof! Even though I died that's ok lol. But anyways since I'm dead my vote won't count but I still wanna share. So I'm pretty sure I might know who the wolves are. I think Chrono because he probably had enough of insane and decided to kill him. Especially since he was ruining the village. Also bot since I last saw him I guess he wanted to kill me for some reason. Even if it's not one of them it's might be star. I mean he was one of the workers working for insane and prob did it and he just held me so he would look innocent. I don't really know though. What do you guys think? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Go figure. THE PREACHER IS THE BAD GUY.
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
0819 3370 9446 - white

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 pm

there may have been slight clues as to who killed thhe preaher for example: there were bits of charcoal and steel lying around and he was burned which leads people to bot or ito, as for the other killing, someone was nowhere to be found but at the same time star couldve been the killer in secret cradling the body, and nobody would expect star to be the wolf for a second time (doubt III was the first)

so in conclusion, i think ill go with star and binarybot
Back to top Go down
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader
B1naryB0t

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 pm

For The Preacher, I think Ito did it, doing a typical explosion of some form to murder the Preacher to keep whatever land or money Ito had left. He was found at the scene of the crime and has excellent skill with fire.

For Eli, I don't think it could be Star because the story implies Star was cradling Eli's corpse. What kind of murderer would first stay at the scene, then continue to gently hold the body? I think Someone did it because Star and Someone are probably close, Star followed Someone, witnessed the murder. Someone ran off, Star stayed back and waited for help.

So, final vote from me: Ito and Someone
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
0819 3370 9446 - white

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Lolololol everybody votes ito and hes harmless lol ito is always a case of wrong place wrong time
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 pm

lol yea blame me just cuz fire was involved Sad

I think someone might be one of the wolves because his name makes him mysterious and unknown. And when something is not known (like in the pokedex) its black. and the color black was mentioned alot.

As for the second wolf, there was alot of talk about money (bells) bells are made of metal. so are bombs. So I think it might be bot.
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
0819 3370 9446 - white

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 am

lol plot twist time, just as we were about to hang the people we thought were the wolves, the military drop 16 nukes on us decicmating raymania instantly and annihilating everything and everybody in sight..... and they all lived happily ever after the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader
B1naryB0t

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Am I experiencing Ito syndrome just for metal? D:
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:26 pm

I think its B1nary killed preacher, due to him losing his job, since Preacher was the richest person in the town he clearly liquiadated the cafe..

and sadly going to have say Star for Eli.. just makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayquaza Doubt V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Rayquaza Doubt V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt V
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next