Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to be a pokemon master.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

How to be a pokemon master. Empty
PostSubject: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Sup kids, I havent played since the world cup, (which is 3months ago) and I admit I kinda miss the game a bit. So today I got bored and decide to grab some teams and smash ppl on showdown. I played 30 battles, used 3 teams (10 battles with each team) and won 29 out of 30 battles-
Link:

The first set of battles, I decide to use my rain offense team with chomper and loom. This team is very offensive rain team and can get you some quick wins. The downside of this team is that it is very weak to kingdra. Im relying on the fact that many people know that kingdra is one of the worst dragon outside of rain, and most rain teams usually carry celebi or ferrothorn so because of that the usage of kingdra is very low. Now should they use kingdra vs me, I have to force the outrage or draco and kill it off with scizor.

Result 10-0:

The next 10 battles, I decide to use my clear skies/sash offense team with chomper and loom again. To me its a very effective hyper offense team and probably the best offensive style right now. The downside of this team is that if your opponent run a spin blocker that starmie cannot get through like dusclops or cofagrius (these mons are rare so idgaf), you would be in big trouble. This type of team has gotten me alot of good results in the smogon tours and spl. As you will see my only lost is because a guy used a shitty dusclops as a spinblocker. (Missing 1 battle due to opponent DC in turn 1)

Result 9-1:

The last set of battles, I decide to use a sand bulky offense team and won 10-0. While this team is not as offensive as my other 2 teams, it is a safe team to use as you wont have to worry about taking big risk or run into a team that completely shut you down. I also get paired up with the guy who beat me and smashed him in 10 turns lol(im missing 1 battle again cus opponent dc)

Result 10-0:

So thats how I did it, pretty easy huh? cant wait till the next smogon tour or 6th gen....
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

How to be a pokemon master. Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Alright Allen gen 6 is a month and half away, ALMOST time to get our asses back in shape...
Team EG (Evil Genius) let's go!
How to be a pokemon master. Jypinterviewmedium_1336617692
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 am

Hell chyea man, i've been lazy as fk too... only play cus I saw you guys battling and I kinda miss it a bit.

Btw you need a partner yo, Insane got loom, I got chomper, whos your partner?!
Back to top Go down
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob
Le Fleur

Number of posts : 13
Badges : How to be a pokemon master. 2itk0e8 How to be a pokemon master. 40px-Heat_Badge How to be a pokemon master. Dark_b10
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I'll accompany you if you so wish. Kinda glad I don't have to ladder against you though, Allen.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Hmm, missin' Deoxys-D hard right now. I'll go with Latios, want Jirachi but I use Latios on more teams, that's my bro.

Team EG as of now: Allen, me, Insane(?)
Back to top Go down
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob
Le Fleur

Badges : How to be a pokemon master. 2itk0e8 How to be a pokemon master. 40px-Heat_Badge How to be a pokemon master. Dark_b10

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 pm

If you don't mind, I would in fact like to be on this team. I'll bring Landorus-T to accompany me.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

How to be a pokemon master. My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 pm

K first off nice to see you back fleur Razz second of all, you better not be thinking of making that team without me in it lol. Ill let typhlo sit out and go with uhh infernape maybe. Gonna leave that slot open. Just have to get my battle skills back in shape. A bit rusty
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm

In accordance to Allen's previous statement, baton is dead, please let it rest in peace.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-48583419

Never Give Up - The Hippowdon Story and how he overcame adveristy...
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-48585191

Keep in mind both of these were while tweaking teams, no serious laddering rating was hurt in the making of these videos.
Back to top Go down
Freelance
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

We dont accept players unless we know ur not a noob. We dont fk with noobs. Here are the requirements.

Get 2200 on showdown in any OU tier after 30 battles. Showdown tend to have a glitch that gives you a bunch of points before 20 battles. So you need to play at least 30 battles to see your real rank.

Ask taylor swift for more details.
Back to top Go down
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob
Le Fleur

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:23 am

You can ask Allen as to whether or not I'm a noob. I'm a bit tired of laddering, as seeing the same One Direction over and over is mind-numbing and unexciting.

"You can ask Allen as to whether or not I'm a noob"

Forgetting that this is Allen I'm talking to. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a pokemon master.   How to be a pokemon master. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to be a pokemon master.
Page 1 of 1