Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Empty
PostSubject: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 pm

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-36151437 was a great match, a bit of luck on my side near the end
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Good match yo. Ak got extremely lucky here, but then again its itos fault for letting that situation happen....

Ito you need to work on your situation reading skills bro, maybe thats why you cant get to 1900 with the team I gave you, you dont think about the plays you make. Having a good team is one thing but knowing how to read situation is what separate good players from great players. Here are some questionable plays.

On turn 7- you just let your toed die for no reason when you can easily switch into celebi. THERES NO COMBINATION OF BRELOOM THAT CAN BEAT CELEBI 1V1!!! Celebi can sleep and wake up in brelooms face and breloom cant do sh1t about it.

Turn 23- why didnt you just bullet punch there?!!! And then sweep with raikou?  Shiver me timbers that raikou has hp ice and not some gimmicky sheeet. 

Im curious what kind of celebi are you running, defensive bi should only take 60% to a +1 outrage...
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 pm

actually allen , wary of the magic coat, breloom could just SD on celebi as it could only giga drain and earth power me, and t wave. then i could probably just beat off with mach punch qucikly and i could take a bullet punch from scizor as well because of it not being banded. also, i let my milotic die near the end because i wanted get damage off with ice beam instead of keep recovering and not get para hax, but ice beam proved to be useless as celebi regained health in time for salamence to start sweeping. even when feraligatr set up, i couldve gone to milotic because if u think about it, feraligatr had aqua jet ice punch and waterfall, so milotic coudve been healthier later on. both of us made mistakes. spore on scizor was also a mistake, as i had thought it would be jolly/it was carrying lum berry (2 mach punch/ 1 SD then mach punch would kill scizor) and do a bit to incoming celebi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:55 pm

kinda messed up with the poli part so that was my bad. As for scizor and sableye, I forgot scizor was naturally faster than sableye. Would have bp right there if I knew. And yea my celebi had
magic coat(for sableye/breloom/rocks)/t wave for all other pokemon/giga drain/earth power. She was also sp bulky with alittle speed investment. And of course raioku had hp ice lol. How else will I beat a +1 mence lol. Ughhh if it wasnt for those mistakes I could have won that >.< It was a great game regardless tho
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 am

Hindsight is 20/20, its easy to say what you coulda woulda and shoulda done after the battle is over. The real players are the ones that can make right decision during the heat of moment. 

Eww why would you run earth power and magic coat on a defensive bi. Heatran is never an issue if you're playing rain. Run hp ice or fire/gigadrain/recover/twave or baton pass. 

This battle just show the power of celebi and how it takes super effective moves like it resists it. And AK celebi can beat breloom with any set. If ito is running the right celebi set then +6 machpuch does less than 50% to celebi. 

252 +6 Atk Technician Breloom (+Atk) Mach Punch vs 252 HP/252 Def Celebi (+Def) : 38.37% - 45.3%
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Well earthpower was ment to hurt jirachi more and already explained magic coat. One thing i did notice tho was if i managed to magic coat those rocks, it would break brelooms sash so scizorwould hold on to his lum berry when it faces sableye. Wou,d have been a who,e team sweep with scizor but ah well. No use complaining it. Not going to lose next time anyway >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito    Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regional FINAL Tournament Match Vs Ito
Page 1 of 1