Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to smash the Showdown Ladder.

Go down 
+2
B1naryB0t
Chrono
6 posters
AuthorMessage

How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Empty
PostSubject: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hi, its britney bitch. I sure most know who I am, I seldom play pokemon and only play in big tours such as smogon world cup. Ito told he that he has trouble getting to 1800 on showdown. So i figured I help the guy out or anyone that wanna get good at pokemon.

I decide to fresh account and show you guys how to get to 2000. Of course me being Allen, I went on a 17-0 record ( https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/658ufd.jpg ) and it only took me less than 1hr to get it.

Because this is the ladder and most of these people are considered noobs to me, I decided to use clear skies sash heavy offense team. Here are the logs of the 17 battles! Some of the battles are pretty bad, but I figured ill just show you guys step by step how to get there. (most of the battles are pretty fast) So Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:21 am

I know  just watched what you did, but how! i always get like +3 for winning a battle... takes ages!
Back to top Go down
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader
B1naryB0t

Male
Number of posts : 101
Badges : How to smash the Showdown Ladder. 20px-Mineral_Badge
Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2013-06-05

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 am

So, you made a useless thread bragging about your win streak..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 pm

B1naryB0t wrote:
So, you made a useless thread bragging about your win streak..?

And you got a problem with that?

Chrono wrote:
I know  just watched what you did, but how! i always get like +3 for winning a battle... takes ages!

I think way to many battles. You get points based on your win/loss ratio.

For example, I have a record of 10-3 and you have a record of 100-30. Our win/loss ratio is the same. If I win 2 battles my record is now 12-3, which now gives me 4 to 1 ratio and will gain me alot of points because I improved my ratio. Now if you win 2 battles, your record becomes 102-30 and you wont be gaining alot because your ratio is still 3 to 1. However if I lose a battle after that, I will have a record of 12-4 which puts me back to 3-1 and lose alot of points. If you lose, it becomes 102-31 and it wont hurt much. 

The reason they do this is to find out a players true ratings, if you get to a point where you're not gaining and losing much points after a win/loss then thats your true ratings. 

I suggest you make a new fresh account.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

How to smash the Showdown Ladder. My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 pm

nicely done but not a fan of the triple focus sashs. not that it mattered when they used rocks since you won regardless. Also, I didnt say i have trouble getting out if 1700. Thats just where I am atm. About to get into 1800 so yea Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 pm

You keep telling me you cant get to 1800 or almost 1800 everytime we talk. The team I gave you was made a very strong player and prolly the best team you'll ever see. So I figure ill show you how easy it is to get to 2000. As you can see I didnt even put in much effort winning those battles. This is me not playing mons for almost 2 months. If I was in my prime 25-0 is not even a problem to me, and I did it several times. Its not hard to win on showdown...
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Must be doing something wrong then huh? But at least I finally got into the 1800s now.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Good, finally.. now get to 1900 or perhaps 2000, shouldnt be that hard. You got the team to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ra
Rookie
Ra

Male
Number of posts : 88
Badges : How to smash the Showdown Ladder. 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Black2: 3740 7921 2599
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm

I reached 1900+ in Random Battle once, but with this new showdown, all my points got lost. So retrying again. So far 1580, 7-1 win ratio.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 pm

already back at the 1800s lol with 5-0. Wonder how long my streak is gonna last tho since I know a loss will cost me big points
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : How to smash the Showdown Ladder. 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Yo gimme a team to get high on OU, havent played OU in ages and need a good team to start with
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to smash the Showdown Ladder.   How to smash the Showdown Ladder. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to smash the Showdown Ladder.
Page 1 of 1