Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate my mono dragon team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
travisedmonds
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : Pokémon white 2
0347-8953-5346
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Rate my mono dragon team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 am

Please don't say my team is horrible without any feedback
also make suggestions and items have not been decided for my pokemon yet
I am staying away from the legendary dragons so do not suggest them
Salamence
impish/intimidate
320 atk, 203 def, 226 sp. atk, 92 sp. def, 250 speed
dragon claw
crunch
fly
earthquake

Garchomp
jolly/sand veil
296 atk, 225 def, 162 sp. atk, 229 sp. def, 273 speed
fire fang
earthquake
stone edge
dragon claw

Hydreigon
bold/levitate
204 atk, 210 def, 328 sp. atk, 192 sp. def, 251 speed
draco meteor
flamethrower
dragon pulse
hidden power (steel)

Dragonite
impish/inner focus
357 atk, 226 def, 184 sp. atk, 233 sp. def, 250 speed
wing attack
outrage
dragon claw
dragon dance

Haxorus
gentle/ mold maker
329 atk, 189 def, 138 sp. atk, 109 sp. def, 228 speed
dragon dance
outrage
brick break
dragon claw

Flygon
naughty/ levitate
279 atk, 191 def, 168 sp. atk, 179 sp. def, 249 speed
crunch
earthquake
dragon claw
dragon tail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/travisjedmonds100
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rate my mono dragon team 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 am

I hate to say it bro, but youre not gonna get very far without one of them fancy dragons. Flygon is extremely outclassed by the likes of lati@s and garchomp should be rough skin, as sand veil chomp is illegal. Kingdra is also a decent choice to cover your obvious ice weakness.

Your stats are also a little whack. Maybe you could try asking somebody in the forum (such as myself) to help you in breeding?

Its a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rate my mono dragon team My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Yup. An ice sharder named weavile will do a ton since half your team is x4 weak to ice. You are going to have to make the team more resistant to ice. Like nino said, kingdra is your best bet at countering ice. Scarf kyruem B would do well too since it could outspeed weavile trying to use brick break. I know you said your trying to stay away from legendaries but for dragon types, you don't really have much choice if you want the team to work. Anywho, about the team
Salamanca shouldn't have fly. You give the opponent a free turn to counter you with that move. You might want to try a mix mence with d claw/d dance/fire blast/earth quake with that berry that weakens ice attacks. It's stats look kinda off and same with it's nature. That goes with the rest of the team.

Garchomp has a good set but you have to give it rough skin or you can't use it. A choice band might be good on it. Just don't use garchomp on a faster pokemon with ice beam.

Hydregeon shouldn't have up steel. Steel gives it no useful coverage since flamethrower covers ice. Fire blast is better tho. Give it dark pulse instead and maybe a choice specs or life orb. Taunt may be a good idea too to try stopping stealth rocks.

Dnite should have multiscale over inner focus. It's wayyy better since it let's it take an ice attack. Also wing attack is a terrible move. Fire punch, waterfall or earthquake are better choices.

Haxorus prob should have another move instead of d claw. Just choose which ever you didn't pick for dnite. Also, it's frail so a sash might help it.

Flygon doesn't really help you since it's not nessesarily powerful. I would switch it for kingdra, lati@s, or kyreum.

Well hope that helps

Back to top Go down
travisedmonds
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : Pokémon white 2
0347-8953-5346
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 am

thank you it does so I'm going to breed my horsea and level it with a band till it evolves take band off and hopefully trade it to evolve I re breed my garchomp but how do I give it rough skin ability short of hacking game with the action replay and I'm going to switch out flygon for my future kingdra thank you for the help both of you
also ito I prefer flamethrower over fire blast because its more accurate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/travisjedmonds100
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rate my mono dragon team 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am

like i said travis, you could ask somebody like ito or myself to assist you in obtaining you pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rate my mono dragon team My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 am

You know tho that dragon types are among one of the toughest types to make a mono team out of since dragon isn't a good type and that kingdra is the only dragon that can take on ice. I would recommend going for another type that's easier to use.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

You're missing the basics of pokemon. I suggest you go on smogon and read the pokemon sets as well as the battle theories page. Your moves are all messed up like fly, dragon tail, hp steel... etc. Also your natures are all messed up as well, might wanna learn about nature and evs as well.

And use pokegen to get those pokes, the pokes you get from these guys are pokegend anyways, so learn to pokegend at the comfort of your own home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my mono dragon team   Rate my mono dragon team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my mono dragon team
Page 1 of 1