Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cooking and other tutorials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : cooking and other tutorials 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

cooking and other tutorials Empty
PostSubject: cooking and other tutorials   cooking and other tutorials Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am

I know this is a pokémon forum and all, but i was thinking of making another youtube channel but i dont know if it would benefit me at all. I wanted to make a cooking channel and show people at i can cook, and teach you guys and people around the world how to make food. That statement is more directed at ito and gabe Wink i know you guys are always asking for my recipes. Lol. But another thing i wanted to do is make tutorial videos. But the only thing i know how to do that people have trouble with are rubiks cubes.

So i want your guys‘ imputs on whether you think this is a good idea or not. This could be my first step to having my own restaurant, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : cooking and other tutorials 30px-Basic_Badge cooking and other tutorials 20px-Mineral_Badge cooking and other tutorials 20px-Rising_Badgecooking and other tutorials 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: cooking and other tutorials   cooking and other tutorials Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 pm

If you make some pokemon or video game related recipes every once and a while, then it's a go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : cooking and other tutorials Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: cooking and other tutorials   cooking and other tutorials Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:20 am

How can Ito and gabe want your recipies they might not be good Razz anyway i dont think you should worry what people think, the worst that could happen is it fails and you get laughed at... by me Wink but in the words of kelly clarkson what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... #gay. so give it ago!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: cooking and other tutorials   cooking and other tutorials Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 am

May as well, whether many of us will actually check it out is an entirely different matter. But if you want to do it, there's nothing stopping you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooking and other tutorials   cooking and other tutorials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cooking and other tutorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: General Discussions-
Jump to: