Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What nexts for a premier league player.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

What nexts for a premier league player. Empty
PostSubject: What nexts for a premier league player.   What nexts for a premier league player. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 pm

So the smogon premeir league regular season just ended last week , unfortunately our team didnt make the playoffs. I did really well this season but its a team effort event and we did make some mistakes along the way. Oh well theres always next year, except its pokemon and the lifespan of a pokemon player is really short so its good to at least win a smogon premier league championship trophy before retiring.

So whats next? well you wait till next year and hopefully you get drafted again. If you are a good player like me, you are guarantee a spot next year, if you are just a mediocre player that got lucky to be drafted this season, you might wanna win some tours or ranked up in the ladder to get a spot next season. Smogon Premier League is the toughest league on the net, theres nothing like this, its where the best players compete for a trophy, tens of thousand players register every year and only a few hundreds get drafted. People get rank 1 on ladder, win tours just to get into this event.

This game is way too easy for me now, I feel like everyone im playing with outside of the premier league is either somewhat average or a noob. Ladder players sucks according to me, I got #1 using insanes account weeks ago and I can easily win 30+ games in a row. Tours are somewhat competitive but I won some before, and I dont feel like winning anymore. Smogon Premier League is the only event I want to play right now, and hopefully next year our team can win the trophy assuming im still interested in pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

What nexts for a premier league player. My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What nexts for a premier league player.   What nexts for a premier league player. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

we gots to battle sometime allen. I wanna give this a try.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What nexts for a premier league player.   What nexts for a premier league player. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Well, I realise you basically already do this, but if you're finding battling itself tedious against people who aren't as good as you, you could try mentoring some new players or something, and help them improve and whatnot. If you don't like the sound of that, then I'm not really sure. You could take a break from competitive battling, or possibly try battling in different tiers or something. But that's all I've got really.
Also just to say well done, it sounds ridiculously impressive to do what you've been doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What nexts for a premier league player.   What nexts for a premier league player. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What nexts for a premier league player.
Page 1 of 1