Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetaknightXYZ
Rookie
MetaknightXYZ

Male
Number of posts : 51
Friend Code : 4943-3559-6548 black 2 FC https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured is my channel, check out my videos and subscribe ^^

3654-0153-7099 is my white
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

plz post right here if interested, i will tell u my channel after our match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:02 pm

strong opponent? you got one. Lets battle on Pokwmon Online/ Showdown ; Im also a youtube uploader of pokemon and brawl myself Very Happy you should add me on skype pm me if you want it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:19 pm

sure ill battle you. This is gonna be fun >:3
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Challenge-accepted
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

so at what times are you usually on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!   Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for STRONG opponents to battle 5th gen. i upload all battles to youtube!
Page 1 of 1