Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: blazing fires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Final Fantasy: blazing fires Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: blazing fires   Final Fantasy: blazing fires Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:49 pm

As time and space carry on...many look towards tomorrow for an answer to there questions....one man searches for the answers....his name is Nick...and that is all he knows about himself...

"so whats on the agenda for today Reinfield?" says Nick. he has been training in the ways of a mystic knight for about 5 years now. "not much really just continuing are travels to morrowsky" answers Reinfield. a rather stern Dragoon who has been by Nicks' side for ages. "so..you really don't remember your past? it must feel strange doesn't it?" asks Reinfield as they walk through the forest "To be honest i never really minded it at all. with no family to worry about i can travel as much as i want." answered Nick as they arrive out of the forest. "looks like trouble." says Reinfield as he takes out his spear and looks onward to a group of monsters.

More Later!!
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Final Fantasy: blazing fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: blazing fires   Final Fantasy: blazing fires Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Chapter I: what is inside you, is you.

"relax pal,its just some goblins" "yes but its best not to take chances in battle" answered Reinfield as he quickly strikes one of them a goblin then tries to strike Nick but then blocks "I thought they were all dead." asked Nick as he stabs a goblin with his blade "you think you can kill off goblins? those things repro-" "dude, we got kids reading this!" scolded Nick finishing off another goblin "i though we wernt gonna break the fourth wall?" retourted Reinfield sweeping a group of them "well if you didnt bring up that topic!" Nick said finishing the rest "that takes care of them.....hey look! i can see morrosky from here. we must be getting close." Nick said as they began walking agian "so you have NOTHING you can call related to your family?" Reinfield questioned Nick agian "nope.....family must mean a lot to you dosent it?" Nick asked "yes it does. without my family i might not be a dragoon today or know you" answered Reinfield as they arrived at the gate and entered. "i forgot how big this place is. some people say that the summon alexander is the foundation of the ton" said Nick as they walk through the street. "hey Reinfield?" "yes?" "listen... ive had these strange dreams of a Draconian women and then a sword....your good with ancient legends know anything like that?" "sorry Nick i got nothing....perhaps the libary might help?" later (after some weapon and armor purchasing) they walked into the libary "why hello agian grandpa!" said Reinfield with excitment "ahh hello grandson this must be your friend Ni-......" Reinfields grandpa stoped dead "is something wrong?" asked Nick "no no its nothing....now what can i help you with?" "Nick here has been having dreams of a Draconian women and a sword. got anything that matches the discription?" "yes i do *hands Nick the book* here this is sure to help you figure out your dreams" Nick went to sit down and then a voice began in his head "[i]the Draco-Skull mountians....be there...".

More later.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: blazing fires
Page 1 of 1