Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the battlelands (RPG)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

the battlelands (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 pm

ok this is how it goes i got bored so this is for >>> lol! 's so yea but i take my RPG's serious so yea heres the character format

name:

personality(it helps in the long run):

appearence(picture would help):

pokemon(at the bottom for space purposes and no more than six pokemon and at the minimum 2):

thats it pretty much now let me explain the battlelands through a backstory
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

the battlelands are a region of only trainers and the pokemon they have (plus pokemon centers scatered everywhere) they constantly lock in battle to get the title of TRUE pokemon master the main character of this story (yes thats me XD) and his friends (you awesome people) teamed up in order to make themselfs legends....

this is the story of the battlelands........
Back to top Go down
Connest
Rookie
Connest

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 am

name: Glade Blak

personality: a emo / serious guy who thinks the opponent is week and worthless even if he looses but he knows and respects his friends

appearence: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/025/b/7/quick_scetch___vampire_by_frozenflame99-d380rz5.jpg

pokemon: porygon-z, a shiny ninetails, jolteon

didnt if to pm u or wat so i post under
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

name:drake

personality:brave and very layed back never worrys to much and neve underestimates an oponent in battle

appearence:(on trainer card in signature)

pokemon:gaius(lucario,shiny) druddigon, b.dragon(haxorus) thundurus reshiram(you knew hed be in here,shiny) dragonite

(ima wait for more people so things dont get confusing)
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 am

Name: Will Treaty
Personality: A strong Trainer who is incredibly loyal to his friends and family and believes theres power in even the lowest eveloution pokemon. Gets his work done then relaxes afterwards.
Appearance: Black long curly hair (not afro just curly), mediteranian skin, normally wears yellow, red or green t-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon: Pikachu, chimchar, turtwig, oshawatt, lucario, Poseidon The starmie and sharpedo. If you have to take one out bye bye turtwig Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the battlelands (RPG)   the battlelands (RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the battlelands (RPG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Stories-
Jump to: