Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
Rookie
Light

Male
Number of posts : 94
Friend Code : ???
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity.   Inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I don't know if i have the right to say anything like this but it seems Admins aren't that active, along with a lot of other people. The main reason I wanted to specify Admins is because they give out gym badges to challengers who defeated a gym. Now i don't want the admins to get offended cause that's not where i'm coming from. I want to make a suggestion for someone to be able to distribute the badges when someone defeats a gym, with all due respect to the gym leaders. So i don't know if i should have made this a poll or not, but i think that someone like Frozone or Allen should be a choice. Now i'm not sure what anyone elses thoughts on this are but if everyone could please comment with your opinion on this, that would probably help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Inactivity. Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity.   Inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Well i agree that the admins have been inactive, but that could also be not their fault, and obviously, people do have lives.

now as for the badges, you can either do one of a few things, you can either keep a total in your signature... to do this

profile>signature>type what you want> save

and this has to be done at it is a rule, the gym leader must put who has won and who has lost on their gym post, that way the admins will know you are speaking the truth, and if they forget you can refer to the gym post when challenging the elite 4....

but hopefully the admins will come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : Inactivity. B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity.   Inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Inactivity is an issue in all forums, Allen and myself will be speaking with them and a few others about some of the issues we have. Untill then, Keep recruiting and being active Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Rookie
Light

Male
Number of posts : 94
Friend Code : ???
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity.   Inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks guys i plan on recruiting, i just told 2 of my friends IRL to join the forum. They need the help. But i also found out that this forum is stronger competitively, than other forums or websites, but that's another topic for another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity.   Inactivity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: