Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigatitan
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : pokemon black friend code: 4598-9623-5258
Registration date : 2011-07-03

this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it Empty
PostSubject: this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it   this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am

i need some of my pokes to be lvled up to 100, i dont know if anyone is really good at that however i cant do it myself because i just dont know how and im 100% lazy anyway here are the pokes i need lvled up:

haxorus lvl52
hydreigon lvl70
dratinilvl1 Shocked
shelgonlvl50(shiny)
garchomplvl48
and a trapinch lvl1

this is a big job but like i said ill give you as much as possible for a reward if you can do it
also please no move changes to the pokemon that are already lvled up however the lvl1s can learn whatever you teach them as lvl up moves from then to 100. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

Number of posts : 79
Friend Code : 349u25y3
Registration date : 2011-02-13

this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it   this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:15 pm

i will lv 1 at a time... but i cant ev them just lv them to a 100
Back to top Go down

this is a pretty big job and ill reward you as much as possible if you complete it
Page 1 of 1