Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the kanto series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

Number of posts : 79
Friend Code : 349u25y3
Registration date : 2011-02-13

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 am

ok this is how this will work every monday wednesday and saturday i will add a new episode.
the first series will be about kanto, then johto, then hoenn, sinnoh, and unova. afterwards
i will have a big finale but more details on that later. i will have the first episode up by noon u.s
time. thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 am

episode 1: recieving the starter.

tyler jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. then he ran downstairs and out the
door. "i'll save your breakfast for you" his mom called. tyler was about 6 feet tall. he
was 18 years old. his hair was short and black. he wore a blue shirt inside out. he
forwere black.got to fix it in his rush to get dressed. his shorts were black and stopped right under his knees. he also wore a hat that was red and had a pokeball on it. his shoes were white and black. the reason he was in such a hurry was because his neighbor prof. oak was giving away pokemon to new trainers. and now being the age of 18 he was finally able to get one. but he wanted to hurry before his favorite was all out. tyler burst into the door. oak sat ata desk across the building typing on a computer. tyler walked 2 him "yes?" prof. oak asked. "i would like to get a pokemon" tyler replied. oak stood up and faced tyler. "i am sorry sir were all out... wait... tyler is that u" "yeah... well i guess i'll go since ur alll out"
"nonsense i got something i saved just for u"
"really"
"yep" oak reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a pokedex he handed it to tyler. then he reached into the drawer below it and pulled out a purple pokeball
"never seen a purple pokeball before"
"thats because its 3 of a kind, very rare"
"why is it so rare"
"because, it will catch any pokemon no matter what"
"thanks proffesor oak" tyler called as he ran out of the building. he was filled with excitement. now he could finally leave pallet town and travel all across the world. he was halfway to his house when he froze a black cloud appeared to be heading toward pallet town. every bit of lightning that came down he saw the shadow of a pokemon . he ran inside his house and looked out the window. the storm was gone. "what are you looking at" his mom asked. tyler turned towards her. "oh uhhh nothing" he replied "your acting strange are u ok?"
"im fine mom"
"ok did u get a pokemon"
"welll.... yes and no."
"uh"
"he was all out of pokemon so he gave me this" tyler showed her the masterball
"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she screamed and ran into the bathroom. tyler could her sobs inside the bathroom. "mom?"

to be continued.
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 am

episode 2: catching a pokemon

"mom r u ok?" tyler asked.
"LEAVE!!!!" his mom yelled. tyler decided 2 listen he would come back later and figure out what was wrong. he went upstairs and fixed his clothes. then he went out front to try 2 catch a pokemon. he walked into the grass and looked around no pokemon were around. strange tyler thought there were always pokemon everywhere in the grass. the sky went dark and tyler looked up to see the cloud again. lightning hit next 2 him and he fell 2 the ground. the cloud fell 2 the ground surrounding him. tyler coughed he couldnt breath. then everything went dark. tyler woke up in a dark, small area. he felt around him. there was only walls. this was the second time this had happened 2 tyler evry1 thought he was dead so now he was buried in a coffin. the first time it happened he was shot during a robbery and he passed out. last time his dad dug him out because he had a feeling he wasnt dead. but his dad couldnt do that now he was gone. bumped, something hit the coffin. crack, the wood of the coffin broke. and somethin poked in. tyler juped over and his masterball fell rolling over and hiting what came in. whatever it was went into the masterball and tyler knew he caught a pokemon. tyler picked up the pokeball and dropped. the pokemon popped out. "diglet?" tyler asked in shock. dig me a whole so i can crawl out "diglet" said diglet and he dug a whole straight up. after diglet reached the top he called down. "diglet!" tyler crawled through the tiny hole. he finally crawled on 2 the ground. "return" called ash and he pointed the masterball at diglet."now where am i?" tyler looked all around him he was outside in a graveyard but in what graveyard? tyler randomly chose a direction and started walking.

later
tyler had been walking for what had seemed like hours now and he was still in the graveyard. the only pokemon he could find were diglet that popped out of the ground every now and then. then fog was now three times as bad. then tyler saw him a shadow bent over a tombstone. tyler ran over to him... no a her.. tyler realized. the women turned around facing tyler. tyler saw that the tombstone that she was bent over read ash katchem. next to hit was fresh flowers that the women must have set there. "didnt expect 2 see any1 else here" the women said a tear dropped from her eye to the ground. "uhhhh" tyler replied "actually im kinda lost"
"if u want i could.. u know... give u a ride"
"sure.. if u dont mine"
"its no problem.. come on my cars not far from here" the women ran off and tyler followed. so much for not taking a ride from strangers. tyler thought
"by the way my names misty" the women said "yours?"
"its tyler"
"what were u doing out here"
"i'll explain on the way" they came to a fence and misty started 2 climb on the other side was a almost empty parking lot with only 1 car in it. tyler guessed that was misties. misty hit the ground on the other side. tyler had a bad feeling about this but he hopped the fence anyways. they both got in the car it was a white suv. then misty drove away from the cemetary. about 5 minutes later misty looked at tyler and said "you got some explaining 2 do"

to be continued
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

ok first off whoever reads this could u message me telling me what u think so far. thanks.

episode 3: meet brock
"well" misty asked
"theres not much to say one second i was trapped in a cloud unable to breathe the next second i woke in a coffin" tyler explained
"lies! u would still be buried alive if that was true."
"normally yes but a diglett came along and i caught it by accident. afterwards it dug me a whole so i could crawl out."
"u wouldnt have been able 2 catch without weakening it and there would have been no room in there for another pokemon 2 fight it."
"i had this" tyler showed her the masterball. misty swurved hard then there was quiet.
later.
misty and tyler were still driving. "so who is ash katchem" misty looked like she was about to cry. they pulled up 2 pewter city.

the rest will be uo later 2day
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 am

episode 3: meet brock: continued
misty got out of the car, so did tyler. misty started to walk ignoring tyler. tyler followed. they walked up to a building. they went inside the building. inside was another man. "hellow misty... whos that" the man said. misty explained everything that happened to her and tyler. "well... tyler, my names brock, i am the rock gym leader." brock told tyler. "well then i challenge you to a battle" tyler replied. "nice try" said misty "but, brock uses a geodude your diglett wont be able to reach him." "well, then im gonna go catch a pokemon" tyler called as he headed for the door. "not so fast" brock called. tyler stopped. "brock walked towards him. "take these" brock reached his hands out to tyler. tyler looked at his hands and saw five pokeballs. "thanks" tyler said, then he took them and ran out the door. brock turned around to face misty who was staring at him. "should we leave" misty asked. "no, lets wait for him" brock replied.
"but, hes worthless"
"no, hes not, we need him to complete our plan"
"fine, but, if h stops us dont blame me" misty turned away
"he wont"
meanwhile.
tyler ran through pewter city. he ran through another building and into a forest. a little green pokemon walked past tyler. he pulled out a pokedex and scanned the pokemon. the pokedex said. "caterpie, te worm pokemon, caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on it favorite its favorite leaves." "time for my first battle, go diglett" tyler called throwing digletts pokeball. diglett popped out.

to be continued
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

sorry its late but here it is.
episode 4: diglett vs caterpie/ash's true self
"diglett use dig" ash called diglett dug underground right before caterpie hit it with tackle. diglett popped out of the ground and hit caterpie. caterpie flew through the air and landed on its back. then it stood back up and faced diglett. caterpie ran at diglett but ash hit it with a pokeball at the last second. caterpie went inside the pokeball. the pokeball shook and shook..... and....... caterpie popped out. "diglett use tackle" ash called. caterpie rolled over to dodge digletts tackle. "one tough caterpie, diglett use" caterpie cut off ash by tying diglett in a string. diglett struggled to move. caterpie dove at diglett using tackle. diglett fell and fainted. caterpie started to run away but ash ran up to it and kicked it. caterpie flew onto its back in shock and pain. "im not letting you get away!" ash yelled at the caterpie. then he threw another pokeball at caterpie. caterpie went inside the pokeball. the ball wiggled "IF YOU COME OUT I WILL CHOKE YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!!" the ball wiggled again. ash stared at it. ding. the pokeball dinged caterpie was caught. ash turned to the diglett fainted on the ground. "your worthless" he said. then he pulled out a gun and shot diglett. he put the handgun back into his pocket and walked towards pewter city. "stop right there" a voice called behind ash. ash turned around and aimed the gun at the man behind him. the man looked exactly like ash.

to be continued.
Back to top Go down
jamontoast[mafia]
Rookie
jamontoast[mafia]

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 pm

sorry about the wait i've been super busy and im gonna start adding episodes whenever i want. also please start pming me what u guys think of it.

episode 5: ash vs ash
the ash who caught the caterpie looked at the other ash and threw out a pokeball. caterpie popped out of the pokeball. the ash on the other side (the left) threw out a pokeball and diglett popped out. diglett starts out by using dig. caterpie jumps up as diglett pops out of the ground. caterpie lands on diglett using tackle. diglett falls back underground. diglett pops out next to its ash only to be wrapped up by string. caterpie gets ready to use tackle when all of a sudden a glow burst out of ashes (the one on the right) pocket. and diglett popped onto the ground. diglett (the diglett that just came out of the pokeball) quickly dug underground as caterpie headed towards the tide up diglett to use tackle. diglett (the not tied up one) burst out of the ground in front of caterpie and caterpie ran face first into it. caterpie fell onto the ground and fainted. "diglett whats your problem!!!" the ash on the right yelled. the ash on the left spoke "diglett knows your a cheater, a thief, and i lier so he left you and chose me." just then misty and brock ran to them. brock was about to say something but misty interuptted him "why are there two ashes?" "i'll explain" the ash on the left said "it all started after i came out of the grave..."
to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the kanto series Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kanto series   the kanto series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the kanto series
Page 1 of 1