Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Tanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male
Number of posts : 180
Friend Code : White: 3697-5947-3122
Registration date : 2010-07-22

World of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: World of Tanks   World of Tanks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 pm

My and some friends of mine have been Beta testing a Game called World of Tanks(WoT). This game currently has tanks(both real and proto-types that were never used) from the USSR, USA, and Germany with French, Japanese, and more on the way. The game consists of 15 vs 15 tank wars that last between 5 and 15 min. The game will be free to download and play upon release, but in order to get gold(which can be used to buy new slots in your garage, can be exchanged for credits, or used to convert an elited tank's exp into free exp which can be used on any tank) you will have to pay, but I don't remember how much. Here's what I have researched atm. Too bad I lose it all when the game is officially released:
World of Tanks Metank10

All of the tanks with the little icon at the top right has Elite Status which means all upgrades have been researched. My Goal is to get at least all German Tier 3 and lower tanks to have Elite Status before the wipe.
Back to top Go down

World of Tanks
Page 1 of 1