Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a weird dream i had last night.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrAzY HaCkEr!!!!!!!!!
Noob
Noob
CrAzY HaCkEr!!!!!!!!!

Male
Number of posts : 15
Friend Code : ask me but i dont do battles any more but i will do trades....
Registration date : 2009-04-26

a weird dream i had last night..... Empty
PostSubject: a weird dream i had last night.....   a weird dream i had last night..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am

i was at home it was watching TV then my dad called me he said the were going to a old holiday house. i said ok and got started packing i pack my laptop and clothes and stuff. we got in to the car and i went to sleep when i woke up we were at the house i had a strange feeling as if something was watching me i thought nothing of it at the time. as i entered the house mum said she was going to get dinner ready so i sat down my dad lit the fire in the dining area i got a bit board so i thought that i might look around the house. i opened the door nearest the front door as i opened the door to the play room i saw a life - sized doll sitting on a chair near the piano it wasn't moving i tried to turn on the lights they didn't turn on. so i approached the doll when i got about 2 meters close to it it stood up and it looked straight at me in the eyes it felt like i murdered some one and i needed to be punished and i couldn't move i felt scared my heart started to race faster and faster until i blacked out i woke up in a bed every one was asleep i herd a faint scream then foot steps getting closer and closer i got very scared the door knob started shaking and then the door slammed shut the foot steps got fainter and fainter and i just fell asleep. the nexted morning i woke up sun shine was shining through the window i stood up and opened the door and into the kitchen my mum was sitting st the table she said that dad found my passed out in the play room i asked if he seen a doll sitting on a chair she said no. i went into the play room holding a knife im my right hand and a flash light in my left. as i opened the door i could see a figure standing in the corner a black cat ran from my right the the far left corner i tried the lights again the turned on. i looked around i could see a trap door in the middle of the room i opened it it was very dark and cold down there at the end of the tunnel i could see light at he end i walked in the light it was a torch lit room with stone walls and steps i walked up the steps the door behind me to the tunnels slammed shut and a saw the life sized doll standing there it said "your my first visitor in a while" it laughed weirdly.
and then i grabbed one of the lit torch and burned it. it lit very easily the the fire went out and and the half burned body was just lying there motion less i picked up the body and there was a dried up well im the middle of the room i threw the body down there and i thrown both torches down there and it burned until there was nothing left but ashes i walked back down the tunnel into the play room. when i walked out of the trap door there was a note on the floor it said "thank you you've freed me the devil doll was keeping me from leaving" i folded up the note and put it in to my pocket. i told my mum about it she didn't believe me so i showed her the note but when i reached into my pocket all what i could feel was just ash.....
the end

this was just a dream that im still creeped out about lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alex
Gym Leader
Alex

Male
Number of posts : 81
Friend Code : Diamond: Raphiel 2622 1730 9645
Platinum: Aaron 3696-1394-7486
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: a weird dream i had last night.....   a weird dream i had last night..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 pm

OMG, thats sooooo creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://pokefans.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Weegee The Judge
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Friend Code : 0989 9199 2316
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: a weird dream i had last night.....   a weird dream i had last night..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm

CREEEPYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a weird dream i had last night.....   a weird dream i had last night..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a weird dream i had last night.....
Page 1 of 1