Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cowie's Water Gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowie
Gym Leader

Number of posts : 1
Friend Code : 0559 8318 4848
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Cowie's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Cowie's Water Gym   Cowie's Water Gym Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Rules: Im running plain standard here, no hacks thats all. lvl 100 singles. I'd prefer you not target my typing completely of course haha, but if you do, its fair game to me.

Uber Clause: No UBERS ALLOWED (see TIER list)

Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokemon on your team. Also, try to refrain from using a whole team of the Elite 4's weakness as this gives an unfair advantage.

Sleep Clause: No two pokemon can be asleep in a team at the same time (not counting self induced sleep).

Item Clause: That means you may use more than one of the same item. Just try to refrain from six focus sashes, and luck items don't actually help much anyway -- they are based in luck, after all.

Evasion Clause: Moves that increase evasiveness or lower your opponent's accuracy are banned (it makes the game about luck)

OHKO Clause: No OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, etc.) Also make the game about luck.

Self KO Clause: This is rare but necessary, if you and your opponent are on your last pokemon do not use moves like Explosion to induce a draw ( now i dont really mind this, if you have no way of winning at all, and your best option is to tie, then i do not see why you cant try for a draw, feel free to use self KO moves to end with a draw, but keep in mind, a draw does not earn you my badge.)

Trash talking is encouraged Razz

Good luck to all!!!! lets keep the competition fun but truly competitive Smile

Winners: L

Last edited by Cowie on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Gym Leader
Alex

Male
Number of posts : 81
Friend Code : Diamond: Raphiel 2622 1730 9645
Platinum: Aaron 3696-1394-7486
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Cowie's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowie's Water Gym   Cowie's Water Gym Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm

What type of gym are you?
Back to top Go down
http://pokefans.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Cowie's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowie's Water Gym   Cowie's Water Gym Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

He's water type gym leader.
Also Cowie,all standard clauses should be in your rules,just copy and paste.And here is your badge Cowie's Water Gym CascadeBadge =D
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Cowie's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowie's Water Gym   Cowie's Water Gym Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 am

Cowie has been inactive for over a month. This gym is now closed and this topic locked and archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cowie's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowie's Water Gym   Cowie's Water Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowie's Water Gym
Page 1 of 1