Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

happy news

Go down 
+8
Mercury
Sasuke
Chris
ixion124
Rayquaza
darkjedi96
Boy
Chrono
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : happy news Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

happy news Empty
PostSubject: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 pm

i just wanted to say, goodbye to Ray forums for a while,as my mummy doesnt love me anymore and is sending me to boarding school T.T. I know boyo hates these post as he put it "look at me, iam special because i am leaving" but iam special so iam posting it anyways.
now as a wish i would like you to lissen to this song and read my post......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0SUG6Fv15Y&feature=related as it will make me happy also post if you cried....

so my goodbyes (start the song now!!!!!an come back and read dont lissen to the hole song then comeback to read,start and read at te same time(sorry i want to enphesis this)also re-peat the song if it ends so you dont get bored reading ^.^)

anyways...

The Greater Chris- Well where do i begin with my BVF, well lets start at the beginning, when i first joined as yo mama, you banned me, yea great friend you were T.T. and then above all ray banned me after that ¬.¬ i was a bad boy at the start. but then i got unbanned and i remember the long talks with just me you and kass, aww good times, good times, me trying to train to become fighting gym leader, oh and getting angry everytime someone mentioned marcos because he became fighting gym leader. aww even better times,then we opend up gallade forums( dont worry ray its closed down seriously it is, we migrated the members here so =P) which went well in the beginning and then slowly died, then we desided to send everyone here. aww and i remember how max used to pick on you because when ever someone wanted to battle/trade with you, it wouldn't work he used to say "chris stop eating my wifi" aww that was soom good shiz. i remember how even tho i was so nervous about my exams you made me feel better somehow. also i known you for a year and we never properly battled EVER. its always been training battle, or gym leaderbattle, but never serious 6v6 armed kombat (k om purpose) and every week "chrono i will battle you tomorrow!" and the next day "chrono i cant be bothered, i have to battle sasuke soon" that got me really annoyed. aww well chris i hope you find someone who can replace me while iam gone, i remember how you used to talk about AO1 none stop saying "chrono yoru funny but not as funny as AO! (flash back to a scene where AO1 did some funny shiz) aww chrono is was befor you time, so maybe there is another person who can replace me chris, i must say, it was awsome having a friend like you. (BUT YOUR JOB IS NOT OVER YET!!!!!!!!! i still need someone to tell me what pokemon i need to beat =3)

boyo= what can i say about boyo, well i know you dont like these post and i m sorry you had to go though such pain, anyways i remember when i joined as yo mama and you aske who was i and i said "im yo mama" and you said "can we just bann this fool" god i was really popuular when i joined, and now your awsome, now your the bestiest banner maker i know, nd psychic elite 4, i bet you ould never belive a couple months ago you will be elite 4!!!!!i remember when rok joined as squirtel and i said "rok you spelt squirtle wronge" and you said "NO,nintedo spelt squirtel wronge." and i think thats the only time someone as mod/ admin status defended rok. i loled alot.

soccerryle= what can i say about soccerryle YOUR UNDEr age!!!! well soccerryle i dont atully remember much about us really i kinda forgot, exept you used to hate me untll we started talking on msn.........like wtF!!!! i remember how i could never beat your fire team no mater how hard i tried. but iam sure there were some fun we had....iam just drawing a blank......seriously.......its really strange,oh well iam sure you can refresh my memory with a post \/\/\/\/\/ thanks and iam really really REALLy sorry..........just kidding.......... i remember when rok/kass/pn tried to rebell on you becomingmod and all you could say was "cant rally give a Croop!!

monkey= monkey monkey monkey i know you cant possible see this but maybe if ty shows you.......well monkey we had a great run, a really great run, from cheerleading, to the sex jokes, to despreat ray wives, to annoying shay's people, to talking about you making your own site, and the next day you become admin of chimychims, well monkey you did make me laugh alot, although you did get banned alot.....so we really did miss much when you got banned. like you and rails banana man and banana girl yea rails i have proof it happen in my siggy. ty shouldnt be to happy wtih that but, monkey hope you and your future children have a good life (iam thinking way ahead unless your plaining something mooonkey?)

rialys= god rails you were so cool, ow you could go to a pokemon site without being abel o bttle or even try it, that beats me alot. but honnestly you should try it its fun as hell, and hopefully when i drop in we could battle, and i lose T.T then i cry because you become Rayquazas first champion and iam like WTF!!!!!!so yea you should try it.....god rails although i only new you for a few months i hope you will always remember the laughs we shared about mercury.....dont worry rails i wont tell him anything ^.^

Pn/ Kadabra= well psychic buddie our shop must come to and end, i remember how we used to fight "i will kick your @$$ chrono for you gym!" "bring it!!!!!" (some words were removed since this is after all a childrens forum) and how we made up the rayquaza family tree. i did kinda made it but instead based it off you kass and rails, so yea pn hope the futuer is ok for you.

Mercury= yo i heard you like mudkips, o rly, yea rly. so hope to see you in elite 4 when i come back 0.- you better be. or else take boyo out ^.^. anyways sorry to cut you short mercury but really we had alot of laughs to many to remember really, i remember when you were still a NOOOOB!!!!i kicked your (donkey)!!!have fun mate with your life.

jedi= spunkey monkey for ever dude, you are a legend seriously, i laughed so hard when you were telling everyone on shay cb david cheated (i belive you) but i still laughed hard. well i know i dont have much about you but hope your dragons kick chris;s butt ^.^

ixion= no comment...............nah really your the oldest person i know (forum wise) like from PBT. god you were a bit more acctive there, but ixion never changes tho. i hope you still kik peoples butts, making them cry because you makethen feel bad after they battle you because its usually 6-0 to you, got you are the battle legend dude, your the bestest battler i know and iam serious (i know yol whiped the floor with you but yea, or did he o.O)

gabbaleo= dude i love how you never log out of the chat, i alway wounder is he there? is he not there, god dude i love it. i hope you dont lose any of you coolness. while iam gone, i seriously will miss that awsomeness.

Ray= the cult leader, god only the past few weeks have we shared laughs at annoying shayboonians, i hope you can keep the forum acctive while iam gone, this forum doesnt need me anymore,.also you gotta tell me what "the pokemon" means its killing me dude, i dont understand it, i caught you a chris to trade for it, but you said no, who doesnt want a chris >.<

Ty/nicole= I hope you get gym leadership, you look so much better in blue, and iam worried about monkey i think hes taking me leaving seriously hard.......anyways when i comeback i want to you hear you and monkey kicked butt in the tourny and you won, ^.^ bye nicole the grass legend

i think thats everyone.........JKS

sasuke: dude i remember when you joined everyone pwned you like hell, but you never gave up, you got better and better, even when i told you "sasuke stop your making a joke out of youself" but you ignored me and continued getting better and better, and then you beat me........oh REMOVE HIS BADGE HE LOST HTE EATH MATCH >.<

well ray forums this is goodbye for now

lissen......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dxog1H3738

happy news Ripchrono

put this into your sig ^^^^ if you love chrono

[IMG]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/1535/ripchrono.jpg[/IMG ]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Sad to see you go, since this post was so long... I kinda just read my bit =P. Well I hope you have fun at boarding school if that's possible, but I bet you'll make HEAPS of friends since you're so awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise =].

Boy.

And like my siggy? Yes, I love you in a non-creepy way.
Back to top Go down
darkjedi96
Rookie
darkjedi96

Male
Number of posts : 104
Friend Code : FC:3050 9323 4404
Registration date : 2008-08-14

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:20 pm

best of luck to ya and good bye kid. like boy i really only read mine, but glanced at a couple others. GO Spunky MonkeyS
happy news SpunkyMonkey
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Chrono wrote:
Ray= the cult leader, god only the past few weeks have we shared laughs at annoying shayboonians, i hope you can keep the forum acctive while iam gone, this forum doesnt need me anymore,.also you gotta tell me what "the pokemon" means its killing me dude, i dont understand it, i caught you a chris to trade for it, but you said no, who doesnt want a chris >.<

Hahahah Shayboonians,thats a funny one.
Lol,I dont know if I can tell you what "the pokemon" is, I need Chris' approval XD
I already got a chris btw lol
Hope you come visit on weekends =]
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : happy news Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 pm

i could last against y0l for a while, but i could never beat him.
peas out king cool
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Unlike most others, I read the whole post. Haha! I laughed most of the way through it! There's some really funny stories there. Anyways, I'm going to leave the long 'goodbye' post and keep this short (since you have already had my long 'goodbye' anyways!)

Well Chrono, its sad to see you go but I remember you said you would be back in the near-ish future or during your school breaks. All the best for boarding school and good luck in the future! I'm sure that once you've settled in you'll meet many new friends and perhaps have some element of fun.

Oh, and as for "the pokemon", we may as well tell you what it is! XD *drum roll*
Spoiler:

Chrono, its time... Goodbye for now! You better keep with your promise and return here when you are home from boarding school! If not I'll send Soccerryle to find you! Catcha later Chrono! bye
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : happy news Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 pm

aww guys thnk you.....and i gess chris is trying to save something so iam forced to come back, yea lol.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Gym Leader
Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 232
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 am

I read the whole thing too lol. Sad to see you go. Hope you visit when you can and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am

I read the whole thing....
I remember being pwned by you too xD 'Twas always good fun. I remember the lots of fun we had. Makes me upset. The music is too emotional darn you Sad I'll miss ya Sad
Back to top Go down
Rialys
Rookie
Rialys

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-17

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 am

I read the whole thing...

Hehe...well, in answer to 'how could you come on a Pokémon forum and not battle', all I can say is that I'm just too stubborn. As you, Merc, Chris, Gab, and various others found out when you tried to teach me how to battle competitively.

I guess I'll miss you and your darned spelling mistakes. ^_^ I hope you can come back and see us at some point...but I WILL laugh if what you wrote about me ends up being true. XD

Hope you have a good life!
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-07-05

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Well...you better visit whenever you can. I'm really going to miss you Abra/Chrono/Evans/loopy fox/whatever. I'll be taking over your gym when I find my Pearl. If someone takes it, I will scream. I mean it. Our psychic shop only lasted for 3 days. Chrono :[ Don't leave. Now I have no rival or dark buddy anymore... T.T *cry cry*
I agree with Rialys. I will miss your terrible spelling mistakes XD and your stories...
DON'T FORGET ME.
:'(
--pn
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 pm

underaged... XD

Anyways, iPods suck so I can't make a long post like everyone else but, cya chrono.
Back to top Go down
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : happy news 2el9ilv happy news 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:57 am

why do always the good members leave <.< its not fair.. Sad
btw, yes i make some funny shez sometimes...o.o just trying to make someone laugh, that a crime? lol. well you can always remember the good times you've had so far since, wow,... all of us here have done something cool to make everyone remember at least something..anyways i hope you get back on your feet chrono. Everyone will expect you to come back banana and probably a mini party at it...Very Happy lawl
GL Chrono!!! cya soon! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy news   happy news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy news
Page 1 of 1