Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinnoh University

Go down 
+4
Boy
Mercury
Chrono
null
8 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am

I swear I'm gonna finish this story LOL. I need ideas for characters, if you would like to become a character, please fill out the following form. Entries for characters will end Friday, and Chapter One will be up on Saturday. :O

The story is about a Pokemon College located in Sinnoh, where and more details will be released in the first chapter. Even though it's college, try and keep your character between 13-18 years of age.. >_>

You must also choose starter pokemon, here are the available pokemon :O
Spoiler:

[Name (1st name Only)]
[Age]
[Town, Region]
[Personality]
[Appearance]
[Description]
[Starter Pokemon]
[Other]

Here's My Entry, use it as an Example:

[Seiko]
[13]
[Snowpoint City, Sinnoh]
[Quiet]
[Black Shirt and Jeans]
[Seiko doesn't say or do much. He tends to maintain an average lifestyle]
[Elekid (XD)]
[None]

Last edited by Soccerryle on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 am

{Brendan}
{13}
{Eterna,Sinnoh}
{quiet}
{black shirt with skulls on it, black skinny jeans, a backpack, a watch, a tan hat
white hair, a nonzipped black hoodie,a belt that holds all my pokemon/ pokeballs in in it, and black sunglasses}
{luigi is very quiet never talks only to his friends
larvitar}
{my nickname is luigi tho pirat }

Last edited by luigiland on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Sinnoh University Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 am

[Daniel (nn cookie)]
[15]
[sunnyshore, sinnoh]
[arogant and quirky(if that makse sence)]
[blond hair, green eyes, wearing, blue jeans, running shoes, white socks, red short sleveded shirt, and a tennis cap]
[Daniel acts like an idiot at times and was given the name cookie because his sername is cook, daniel is funny and crazy, but daniel does switch off the funny side and gets arogant at times, daniel is not that popular he is an imbetweener and is very active. Daniel is studying in the college about arts eg music acting comedy ect]
[duskull]
[Daniel is the son of a famous pokemon trainer but everyone calls him cookie so they dont know who he is]

Last edited by loopy fox on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am

Charlie, 13 from Cinnabar Island, Kanto
An optimist. Ocean Blue T-shirt, white 3/4 length trousers. Likes to talk. Totodile
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 am

[Name (1st name Only)] Oreo
[Age] 17
[Town, Region] Pewter City, Kanto
[Personality] Mysterious and nobody knows him
[Appearance] jeans, shirt, scarf, wristband, eye-specs, and carries leftover food around.
[Description] Mysterious and nobody knows him
[Starter Pokemon] Dratini
[Other] Mysterious and nobody knows him

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Rookie
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 68
Friend Code : 0860 0607 3177
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am

[Jeff]
[18(i really wanted to be 19-20 but i'll live with 18)]
[Pallet Town, Kanto(birth town), Sandgem Town, Shinnoh(current home)]
[Smart, Outgoing, and a bit on the weaker side]
[tall, skinny, white t-shirt, a backwards black baseball cap that has the JJay Beer symbol on it, and jeans]
[Jeff recived his Munchlax when he was 10 years old with his friends. However, Munchlax never kept inside of it's pokeball, and didn't want to walk on an adventure, so while everyone else left for their different adventures, Jeff and Munchlax were stuck at Prof. Oak's Lab. Jeff became Prof. Oak's youngest Prof. Aide, he ran erans for Oak all over Kanto. By the time he was 13 he had already met, and done little erans for, Prof. Elm, Birtch, and Rowan. Prof. Oak realized that after 8, almost 9, years of apprenticeship, he couldn't teach Jeff too much more. Prof. Oak had gotten an e-mail from Rowan, something about a collage in Shinnoh. Prof. Oak realized that Jeff could learn more from a collage than a few more years with him. One week prior to the stories start, Oak sent Jeff to go live with Rowan, this week ensures that Jeff could know where everything was and Munchlax was comfortable with the new area.]
[Munchlax]
[*Monkey squeezes Boy* and if any of this strays too far from your story line, let me know how and i'll fix it up =) and Jeff is a Prof. Aide]

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : Sinnoh University 2el9ilv Sinnoh University 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

[Name]:Chris
[Age: 14]
[town, region]:Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
[personality]: quiet/nervous
[appearance]: Black Hoodie, Blue T(Shirt), Black Jeans, normal shoes, backpack, wristband
[description)Quiet Near strangers but happy with friends
[Starter] Nosepass(lol)
[other]: Likes to draw almost anywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 pm

[Name (1st name Only)] Rosalie (I <3 that name)
[Age] 16
[Town, Region] Hearthome, Sinnoh
[Personality] Smug and sarcastic, she uses her sarcasm to hide that she really can't battle that well, yet. :p
[Appearance] Black hair with purple tint, normally wears a gray tee with a picture of a Lopunny on it, washed out jean shorts, brown flip flops, red sun glasses that she never takes off, a black and white scarf around her neck, and a blue jewled necklace. =) (Yea, I'm just that cool!!)
[Description] A smartarse with no idea what shes really talking about.
[Starter Pokemon] Buizel
[Other] Just don't make her bishy, lol.

Kass
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Okay, I got 8 Characterz. I'll start on Chapter 1. It'll come out Friday or Saturday!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Sora
Sunyshore, Sinnoh
Quiet, intelligent, sarcastic when she doesn't care, slightly mysterious
Dark brown hair, brown eyes, light blue skinny jeans, black flip-flops, a white hoodie with the Eevee evolutions printed on it, t-shirts that has pictures of different Pokemon on it, a gray and white striped scarf, white sunglasses on the top of her head, and a white beanie on top of her head.
Competitive trainer/coordinator
Eevee
No one really knows this girl too well.

What about my character? I spent 20 minutes thinking of all this.
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 am

pn wrote:
What about my character? I spent 20 minutes thinking of all this.

Since I haven't gotten through but a few paragraphs, I can use your character.

I am not accepting any more character entries. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

i cant wait til the story comes out
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Prolouge

“Welcome all new students to Sinnoh University, the best college in Sinnoh! If it is your first day of your Freshman year, please come to the main office to fill out the safety waivers, get your schedule, and choose your starter pokemon. All Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors should have their schedule and can continue on, the same as last year. Welcome class of 2009!” The hallways got even more crowded as Freshmen traveled to the main office. Even though you’d think it would be a lot of people, it was only 9 in the new homeroom class. The main cause of this was probably the current economy in Sinnoh. Fewer parents could afford to send their kids to college.
1st was Jeff. He was born in Pallet Town, in the Kanto region, but moved to Sandgem Town in Sinnoh a year or two ago. He’s 18 and worked as a Professor Aide for 8 years. He received his Munchlax from Professor Oak, but Munchlax was too lazy to move, or even keep quiet within it’s Pokeball. Thus, Jeff stayed and worked as a Professor Aide for Oak. Sadly, he had to leave Munchlax at home, with his Parents. He ran into the main office, eager to pick out his starter pokemon. He used his fastest handwriting so he could hurry up, and pick his starter. He looked on the list, and his eyes began to grow large. There towards the bottom was ‘Munchlax’! He looked at the bookkeeper, lost for words. “Mm..mm..mmmmm..Munchlax Please!” She handed him a pokeball and he opened it up. “MUNCH-MUNCHLAX!” Jeff looked in awe, “Munchlax!!” Then, the background turned to a bright spring day, and the two ran toward each other in Slow-Motion. Well… more less Jeff running, Munchlax was too lazy to move. Jeff put Munchlax in his Pokeball and walked out with his Schedule.
Next was Chris and Seiko. They we’re both old friends in their hometown of Snowpoint city. Seiko was quiet and average. Chris was also quiet, but talented as an artist. Chris would draw almost anywhere. As the two walked into the office, Chris proceeded to sign the sheets for himself, while Seiko took a look at the list of available pokemon. When Chris was done, Seiko went to sign his papers, he barely made it to the desk before he stated, “Elekid Please.” He scribbled his signature and was given his Pokeball. Chris, just as excited, told the bookkeeper, “Nosepass Please!” He was given nosepass and let him out of his pokemon. Seiko proceeded to do the same. Elekid look alive and full of energy, while Nosepass looked asleep. They returned them to their Pokeballs and left with their Schedule.
Next was Charlie. You could tell by the looks of him, he loved Water. His ocean blue T-Shirt and blue eyes deeply showed this. After singing the papers, he chose Totodile. Totodile came out of his poke ball, and jumped on Charlie. Charlie laughed and the two left, with Totodile sitting on http Charlie’s shoulders.
Everyone else followed a Similar Procedure. Sora, the quiet girl, choosing a Eevee. Rosaile, the popular, choosing a Buizel. Oreo and Dratini, Brendan and Larivitar, and Cookie and Duskull. Even though none of them knew each other, except Chris and Seiko, they’re all about to go through ups and downs, while searching for their ultimate goal in life.

--End--

Hehe, Sorry for making it so short, but I’ve got things to do X_x

Okay, I’ve got the whole story planned out. It may not seem like it now, but there will be lots of drama XD. Chapter 2 comes out Next Sunday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 pm

that was awesome
speechless
but i dont like how my person is an extra Sad
im sad
but at least im in the story
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 pm

luigiland wrote:
that was awesome
speechless
but i dont like how my person is an extra Sad
im sad
but at least im in the story

Everyone has an important role. I just had to finish it quickly... Lol
Back to top Go down
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : Sinnoh University 2el9ilv Sinnoh University 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Awesome so far..lol Nosepass is probably a deep sleeper..Razz
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 pm

That was pretty good Soccer. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but otherwise fine. =D
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Sinnoh University Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 am

wounder when the next chpter is.
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Gambit wrote:
wounder when the next chpter is.

Soon, I've just been a bit busy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinnoh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh University   Sinnoh University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh University
Page 1 of 1