Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Empty
PostSubject: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

This is kinda like what Jusitn did, a spin off from Raymania(Chronos story.. I think thats its name). SINCE NO ONE LIKES TO WRITE ABOUT LUDICOLOS!!! <.<

Chapter One:
Misbreed!!!

"So yea.. I went to get my Ludicolo from the Day Care today and.... Guess what?" She didn't reply, so I answered myself, "Well... Ludicolo was pretty busy and.." I moved over two steps to the left, revealing a lengthy line of Lotad.

"OH MY GOD!" She spit out between bits of laughter, "Really?! Your Ludicolos laid all of these?"

"Yea.." I said turning to the Lotads, "I kinda left them in there for a few months, and they started to build.. I just hatched them today."

"How many are there?" She interrupted.

"I can't tell!" I laughed, "They don't sit still when I go to count, watch, I can try now and they just decide to run around right when I start." She waited for me to start.

I began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5... SIT STILL! 6, 7... 8... 8... 9.. Wait did I just count one twice?" I rolled my eyes as they started to circle eachother.

Pn was laughing, so hard she looked as if she were about to cry.

"Sooo... Do you want one?" I said, picking up the first one my hand hit.

It bit me. "STUPID LITTLE WASTE OF A LOTAD!" I yelled as I dropped it to the ground, it made a rubbery 'thud' sound as it hit the grass.

Pn was now in tears, laughing so hard I couldn't tell if she was red from laughing, or not getting enough oxygen.

"Glad you find it funny..." I said rubbing my hand, "SexySox!!" I roared, "Come take your Lotad before they hurt someone else."

SexySox wobbled up onto the dirt path and made her way to the Lotad, one by one they followed her back into their small barn.

"Yea, I'll take one." She said once she calmed down a bit, "Which can I have?"

"Umm... Come see which one you want, just don't take the one that bit me I want to keep it, he might make a good attacker." We both laughed on our way to the barn.

*20 Minutes Later*

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS BITING LOTAD!" I screamed, almost dancing, "I'LL TAKE IT TO MONKEY AND MAKE IT BITE HIM!!"

Pn started laughing again, "Well, thats a good idea but what if he gets mad?"

"I'll let him keep it if he gets mad..." I started running out the door with the Lotad in my arms headed towards where Monkey was training.

"WAIT!" Pn yelled as she ran to catch up with me.

Kass
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Nice story, Kassandra =)
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 pm

They'll be in it in some places, it is about the comunity, and they really write about who they know best...

Kass
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Rookie
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 68
Friend Code : 0860 0607 3177
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm

finally a story has me...then it stops RAWRZ! keep them coming, i want to be written about! or bit, whatever you choose

Monkey
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Yes, I agree with monkey =)...When's the next chapter?
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Quick info, in the next chapter I will be entering Boy, Justin, Chris, and A.O.1. (maybe) into the story, if you read this and don't want to be in it just tell me. =)

Chapter Two:
What a... Hunk?

When pn and I rounded to corner to Monkeys Dojo we saw the large "Training Do NOT Enter!" sign on the front door of the building.

"Guess hes outback.." I huffed, still running.

"WAIT UP ALREADY!!" Pn shouted, I didn't notice she was so far back from me, so I slowed down to a casual jog and waited for her to meet me.

She was still catching her breath as we snuck around the side of the Dojo.

"SHHH!!!" I hissed, "He'll hear us."

Monkey was face-to-face with his Primeape, boxing shirtless. His usual way to train these days - though I think hes just showing off. My eyes go straight to Monkey as he throws the final punch at Primeape, forcing it onto its back, and totally knocking it out.

"HEY MONKEY!" I yell at the top of my lungs, as I lean forward from the wall I was propped up against.

Monkey jumps, looking as if he were to almost cry, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, DON'T DO THAT KASS!"

"I don't know," I said walking toward him, "Maybe 45... 46 times."

Pn was laughing at him, "Hey Monkey." She said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hiya pn." Monkey said, turning back to his fainted Pokemon. He reached for a bucket of water by a cut-down tree stump, and dumped the water on Primeape.

It jolted up in one straight bound, and Monkey sent it back to its Pokeball.

Pn started drooling at something, at first I thought it was at Monkey, but then I saw a table of sweets over to the side.

"YUMMMM!!!" She yelled as she ran over to the table of food.

"PN!" I yelled, laughing.

"What, I didn't eat today!!" She stuffed another honey roll into her mouth.

"So what do you ladies want today?" Monkey said as he put on his shirt, and walked back over to us.

I'd forgotten about the Lotad in my arms, "Oh yea..." I said slowly, "Well.. I have this Lotad," I held it out a bit from my body, where it was sleeping happily. "And it seems to be a great attacker, and I wanted to know if you'd like to have it." I handed it to him, and he took it.

"Sure!" He said, as he was looking over the Lotad, it seemed as if the Lotad thought he was being too rough. I waited, trying not to indicate that something was about to happen. "Yea, I'll keep it." Monkey said.

"Cool!" My eyes shifted to pn, and I shot her a look.

"Did I grab the wrong one?" I mouthed to her.

"I don't know.." She mouthed back, trying not to lose the mouth-full she had just taken in.

Then it finally happened, right when he was about to grab the Lotads tail, it bit him. First Monkey took it like a man, dropping the Lotad and motioning to kick it - I grabbed it before he got the chance too- then his eyes started to water. He started wailing, so loudly it hurt everyones ears.

Monkey ran off into the Dojo and locked the doors.

"Well..." I said brushing my hand over the frightened Lotad, "That was... um... interesting."

Pn was trying not to laugh, she hid it quite well too. "Well.." She said, trying to stay calm, "We better go apologize.." She walked towards the door.

"Wait!" I shouted, grabbing a Pokeball from my waist and sending the Lotad into it. "Just to make sure he doesn't like kill it or something..."

Pn burst into laughter as we entered the Dojo....

Kass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)   Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoops World? (Can't think of a name!!)
Page 1 of 1