Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mischief_69
Noob
Noob
mischief_69

Male
Number of posts : 23
Friend Code : 2922 5543 0623
Registration date : 2009-05-04

My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Empty
PostSubject: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:54 am

Howdy, new to this forum, so i'm sorry if i make any mistakes!! (:

I'm currently playing through Platinum, and have just migrated a few Pokémon from my Leaf Green, and one of these pokemon included Latias. Would someone please trade with me for a Latios?

Thanks,
J.

name: Jon
fc: 2922-5543-0623

P.S -
Latias - female, Lv.100 (so i'm looking for a latios at the same level tbh!),
Moves - Dragon Claw, Recover, Mist Ball, Psychic
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:59 am

I could be interested XD Is your Latias EV trained? I'll get back to you about my Latios and stuff later on - I have to leave in a bit.

p.s. Welcome to Rayquaza Forum!
Back to top Go down
mischief_69
Noob
Noob
mischief_69

Male

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:00 am

hey, I'm kinda new to the whole Pokétalk Wink so you'll have to go easy on me i'm afraid! Very Happy I'm not sure what EV Trained means, but i'm guessing something like trained to lvl100 personally, through battles?
Back to top Go down
G-dos
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Lol. I remeber when I didn't know anything Razz EV stands for effert values . See there are about 6 items that can up the points you can get in your stats after leveling up like the Power Bracer it "promotes attack gain on leveling, but reduces the Speed Stat" All of the items say "but reduces the speed state including the speed one Lol. But you combing that with the virus and battle alot of machoke you get a lot of points towards you atack state. It is a great thing to know how to do. Because When in wifi battles you might have more of a adventage.
Back to top Go down
mischief_69
Noob
Noob
mischief_69

Male

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:08 am

Ohhhhh I understand. In that case, I don't think so, no. I was given it by a friend when it was lv90, and i just trained it with the rest of my party on Leaf Green at the Elite Four to lv100 through just plain battling. Sorry! aha

I mean, if it really is just a sucky pokemon because of how I've trained it, then i'll be happy just to trade then re-trade, just so i can gain LATIOS on my Dex ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:11 am

mischief_69 wrote:
Ohhhhh I understand. In that case, I don't think so, no. I was given it by a friend when it was lv90, and i just trained it with the rest of my party on Leaf Green at the Elite Four to lv100 through just plain battling. Sorry! aha

I mean, if it really is just a sucky pokemon because of how I've trained it, then i'll be happy just to trade then re-trade, just so i can gain LATIOS on my Dex ^^

Ok, I'll be happy to help you out in a re-trade.
Back to top Go down
mischief_69
Noob
Noob
mischief_69

Male

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:26 am

ok, i'll be online about...9:15 GMT London time. is that ok? ...well, either way, i'm off out now until that time anyways. cya around!

Thanks, J.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:30 am

mischief_69 wrote:
ok, i'll be online about...9:15 GMT London time. is that ok? ...well, either way, i'm off out now until that time anyways. cya around!

Thanks, J.

Should be fine. Also, check your PMs sometime. I have sent you some useful information on how to reach our Forum Chat Box. Then, when you come online, we can talk there to arrange the trade and exchange Friend Codes. PMs can be found by clicking on the 'PM' tab between 'profile' and 'logout' up at the top of the page.

Edit: Enjoy Latios on your pokedex!

---Locked & Archived---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:   My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My LATIAS, for someones LATIOS?? (:
Page 1 of 1