Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

admins, please read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

admins, please read this Empty
PostSubject: admins, please read this   admins, please read this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 am

ok, there have been unactive gym leaders (idk how many) and if they arent active for a month, shouldnt their gym leader spot be taken away? there are people who want to be gym leader here but it isnt fair if someone who hasnt been active is still gym leader. thats the end of this topic. i hope you two admins can do something about it

--pn
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: admins, please read this   admins, please read this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:18 am

I agree with you pn, sometimes it's really hard to find Gym Leaders when they're never online =P.

However, the activity rule states:
Rayquaza wrote:
Any gym leader that is gone for a minimum of 7 days will be demoted, unless under special circumstances, i.e. On vacation or extremely sick or a family emergency. As long as you PM me the reason I will allow it. Also no replacement will be made for a week if within that week you get on almost every day you have proven your worth and you will be allowed to be a gym leader again.

So to reword the rule: Any Gym Leader who is not online for 7 days will be demoted from Gym Leader unless they PM Rayquaza that they will not be online for a period of time. However, when said Gym Leader comes back from leave, he or she must come online almost every day or they will be demoted.

So they will never be demoted as long as they PM'd Ray about not being able to come on. Personally i think this rule has flaws as someone could be gone for more than a month and nobody will ever be able to challenge the E4, or they could simply just vanish forever 0_o.. There should be a limit of around 14 to 21 days as to how long you are allowed to be gone for, whether you PM Ray or not. Not to point fingers, but i havent seen Jordan on for a long time, and according to his profile "Last visit: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:28 pm", which is almost a month ago. Did he PM you Ray?

Boy.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: admins, please read this   admins, please read this Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:40 am

All of our Gym Leaders stay relatively active with the exception of Jordan. I'm going to have a word with Rayquaza about Jordan... By the way, just because we have 8 Gym Leaders doesnt mean that we're stopping people from trying out.

The issue within this PM is now being considered by the administration. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admins, please read this   admins, please read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admins, please read this
Page 1 of 1