Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Gym Leader
Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 232
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

I think we should work out whos the top ten or wat eva number of battlers and battle against another pokemon forum. I just think this would b fun and somthing different and doing this might even get more members.
Back to top Go down
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Good idea. One word: Commitment.
Back to top Go down
KB
Noob
Noob
KB

Male
Number of posts : 9
Friend Code : 0431 4007 1718
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:15 pm

dats sounds kool
(Of course we would win)
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:54 am

if we battled another forum, we could potentially lose members, who switch to the other forum. Ken/Swampert/Gyrados had this idea. he called it 'site wars'. and like i told him, bad idea
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Gym Leader
Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 232
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm

yeah i guess ur right
Back to top Go down
G-dos
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 pm

I thought of this befor?? I would say instead of the members having to sigh up for the other forum have one person exchange information like F/C and names from one forum to the next. Even though this would mean that one person will have acounts on lots of forums it shouldn't matter. We also can gain members by being even one of the only sites that have the site war tree of the winners or one of the few sites that have the site war tree of the winners. People would want to come and view the winning tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of forums   Battle of forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of forums
Page 1 of 1